NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
What a moron. These are the types you love to see lose their money. Knows nothing about cars and thinks because he bought an exotic that nothing can touch him.

Edit: Don't know what is going on, but I tried to replace the link with the YT video and that is under an age restriction that won't allow me to share and can't be undone apparently. Going to have to find it elsewhere. Sorry.

Facebook deleted it

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
Dude got humiliated. Is it normal to lie in cash races though? I'd probably be pissed too

You know, I used to never lie about how fast my car was, but I won a lot of races because people thought I was full of shit and the car was slower than I was saying.

My favorite was with my NA 2007 S197. Fully dressed Premium GT. No spray, no boost. True all motor. I would regularly run 12.1 with it. What a fun car it was.

One day, a guy at the track asked me what it ran. I said 12.1. The dude said, "bullshit. if that car runs a 12.1, I'll eat my hat." We ran; he did a 12.4 and I pulled a 12.14 @ 109. The guy refused to eat his hat, so track officials (who were friends of mine) told him he had to either eat his hat or leave. So, he left. LOL

EDIT: I know this is a funny thread, but damn, I miss that car. I may build another one someday. for those interested, this is one of the few videos I have left with the car... just an exhaust clip.

Last edited:

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
You know, I used to never lie about how fast my car was, but I won a lot of races because people thought I was full of shit and the car was slower than I was saying.

My favorite was with my NA 2007 S197. Fully dressed Premium GT. No spray, no boost. True all motor. I would regularly run 12.1 with it. What a fun car it was.

One day, a guy at the track asked me what it ran. I said 12.1. The dude said, "bullshit. if that car runs a 12.1, I'll eat my hat." We ran; he did a 12.4 and I pulled a 12.14 @ 109. The guy refused to eat his hat, so track officials (who were friends of mine) told him he had to either eat his hat or leave. So, he left. LOL

EDIT: I know this is a funny thread, but damn, I miss that car. I may build another one someday. for those interested, this is one of the few videos I have left with the car... just an exhaust clip.
you sound like a 3v OG, do you remember Matt diaz? dude was running 11s. with a bolt on setup, launching off the revlimiter. that boy could drive.

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
you sound like a 3v OG, do you remember Matt diaz? dude was running 11s. with a bolt on setup, launching off the revlimiter. that boy could drive.

Hell yea! Matt was a superstar back then. He came to a few events I hosted back then. He hung out with Pete (Thump RRR Racing) once in awhile, too.

Just found this in the archives...

full?lightbox=1&last_edit_date=1511090291.jpg

Last edited:

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Pfff, if you ain't cheating, you ain't racing.

The entire point of betting on a race is to bullshit the other guy and take his money.

It's the other guys responsibility to understand what you are running and determine if he can beat it.

If he misses the Nagasaki Noise Maker, the E85 Cotton Candy Mister, the giggle juice, chop chop sticks or that 4" exhaust... Well, that's his problem.

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
View attachment 1687164

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

He's about to have a ton of fun.

You guys are all liars. Everyone knows we all have 1000rwhp cars that run 9's

Wait, this is MKIVSupraPerformance.com?

But mine totally makes 1000hp and runs 9s in the 1/8th mile.

Pfff, if you ain't cheating, you ain't racing.

The entire point of betting on a race is to bullshit the other guy and take his money.

It's the other guys responsibility to understand what you are running and determine if he can beat it.

If he misses the Nagasaki Noise Maker, the E85 Cotton Candy Mister, the giggle juice, chop chop sticks or that 4" exhaust... Well, that's his problem.

One of my favorites was convincing someone I had a bad power steering pump whining, definitely not a pullied, ported supercharger.

And with the turbos quieting it down more than a few people have mistook it for a stock NA car.

I can't wait to do the 4" turn down and then the little 1.5" exhaust tip sticking out under the bumper on the turbo Fairmont. Steelies, all patina'ed. Going to catch a few off guard.

Users who are viewing this thread