NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
The original Halo, then after I beat that, damn, had to play the second! Might be the lockdown, but I have been pulling out the old games and gettin' after it. The Nintendo 64 came out. Got some Ocarina of Time, and Mario Kart in. The NES, with Excitebike and Ivan Stewart's Off Road! A little Black Bass Fishin' Catching Brown Trout! Haha!

Lol nice, memory lane. Problem I had with the N64 was I need to find and smaller older TV. Got a converter but once you scale 480i to 4k on a 72in TV the pixels are the size of your fist lol. I do miss some original Super Smash and Bomber Man 64. Used to always result in arguments and hurt feelings (granted I was like 10-12 years old). Brawlhalla is the new free game that is pretty much a smash rip off. Played it once but too fast and some of my friends lets just say have more free time than I do. No fun when they play all day then own me.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol nice, memory lane. Problem I had with the N64 was I need to find and smaller older TV. Got a converter but once you scale 480i to 4k on a 72in TV the pixels are the size of your fist lol. I do miss some original Super Smash and Bomber Man 64. Used to always result in arguments and hurt feelings (granted I was like 10-12 years old).
I have my Nes and 64 hooked up to a 13 year old Samsung plasma 40". The xbox360 is on a newer flat screen. Had to go out and find Super smash Brothers! Man, secondary market for 64 stuff is quite expensive, Like almost old retail prices.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
89F8E366-22D7-45F8-A11D-CDDF26225208.png
4446031E-9889-4838-9C8C-8F3405664823.jpeg
79CDBB8A-49DF-4EBC-BE28-31F187C17E6E.png

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
This is why I am proud to be part of generation X. We are the ones removing the linoleum.

Around here it's the goddamn boomers buying up old houses, slapping down the cheapest clip together flooring Lowes has, painting everything white, and putting on cheap fake marble counters then selling it for 2x what they paid. Shit's insane. Houses only lasting a day or two and going for over asking. Never thought it would be so hard to buy an older house.

Still kicking myself for not buying one the gf didn't like. Tons of garage/shop space. Some wealthy couple bought it, bulldozed the whole thing and put up a mansion.

Go eat a snowball canuck. All Canadians are considered millennials in America.

1.) You forgot the maple syrup and bagged milk, you hoser.
2.) Shit talking hockey? Don't make me drop my gloves, pull your jersey over your head and earn a couple roughing and unsportsman like conduct penalties. Straight to the box.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

Unfortunately my wife drug me into a Walmart last week to pick up a few things while we were out and about. No shit when we went to check out there was one register open. ONE. At 4 in the afternoon. This particular store had over 20 self check out registers. I'm like mother****er do I have a vest on? I don't work here. Ridiculous.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Unfortunately my wife drug me into a Walmart last week to pick up a few things while we were out and about. No shit when we went to check out there was one register open. ONE. At 4 in the afternoon. This particular store had over 20 self check out registers. I'm like mother****er do I have a vest on? I don't work here. Ridiculous.

Kroger is the same ****ing way, 1-2 registers open, the rest all self ****ing checkout.

Users who are viewing this thread