NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Work truck so that’s a no go. I’m sure there’s spiders and ticks in here constantly. Never had a full blown web go up in an hr though. Spider was on the ceiling there past the loom.

Sent from the El Paso JR college dorm using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Had a huge spider ( half dollar size) drop down on my had last month while i was driving. About wrecked my truck trying to get his ass. I always manage to pick them up from the in-laws.

MG0h3

Established Member
Had a huge spider ( half dollar size) drop down on my had last month while i was driving. About wrecked my truck trying to get his ass. I always manage to pick them up from the in-laws.

Yikes. That would get me too.

I run into so many spider webs while tracking its crazy that I don’t have bites on my head and neck. Legs are covered in bites from the knees down.

Hoping all get spidey sense or something if I get bit enough.

Sent from the El Paso JR college dorm using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_1042.JPG

IMG_1043.JPG

IMG_1044.JPG

IMG_1051.JPG

IMG_1053.JPG

IMG_1054.JPG

Keeping my stucco safe from basketballs using the svtperformance.com mobile app

coposrv

Established Member
I'm not a big fan of the obnoxiously loud for the sake of being loud coyote cars. I swear the no muffler off road x coyote cars are the fart canned Hondas of the early 2000s. Or maybe the Harleys of anytime. You know, the rev because they think it sounds good crowd.
The coyote cars actually get out of their own way though. Just not sold on the sound of them.

I’ve always felt this way too, just couldn’t articulate it.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
I'm not a big fan of the obnoxiously loud for the sake of being loud coyote cars. I swear the no muffler off road x coyote cars are the fart canned Hondas of the early 2000s. Or maybe the Harleys of anytime. You know, the rev because they think it sounds good crowd.
The coyote cars actually get out of their own way though. Just not sold on the sound of them.

The right or rather wrong exhaust combination can **** up the sound in any 4 valve mod motor. Personally I loved the sound of my full exhaust 4v 4.6. It had a catted x with SLP loudmouth exhaust. Sounded awesome and always got compliments. Heard another car with the same exact setup but a catless x and it was obnoxious. Give you a headache and make you nauseous kind of obnoxious. Little changes can make a huge difference.

03'Darin

Established Member
The right or rather wrong exhaust combination can **** up the sound in any 4 valve mod motor. Personally I loved the sound of my full exhaust 4v 4.6. It had a catted x with SLP loudmouth exhaust. Sounded awesome and always got compliments. Heard another car with the same exact setup but a catless x and it was obnoxious. Give you a headache and make you nauseous kind of obnoxious. Little changes can make a huge difference.

We have a road race car with a 15' Coyote Motor in it. On initial build we made an h-pipe and put low restriction mufflers on it. At our first test weekend the car was so obnoxiously loud that you couldn't even drive it with ear plugs. We ended up putting stock mufflers on the car and it sounds good now.

Sorry for aiding in the thread derailment.......

Users who are viewing this thread