NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
There is not much THC in a leaf/sugar leaf it's all in the buds. On the other hand the oils in many plants and fruit trees are poisonous to rodents. You didn't get your rabbit high, you fed your dog dark chocolate. SMH

Last edited:

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Haven't you heard? Ford is going to "an all new cam in block design" with the new super duty

Godzilla. Truth be told Ford invented the Windsor and GM just copied it and called it the LS

I don’t know about that but GM is definitely using ford transmissions

GM and Ford have definitely collaborated on transmissions. Overall that is a good thing IMHO...

Considering that GM has a class action lawsuit pertaining to the 8spd trans. I am glad that Ford stepped in and showed them how its done

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Every Ford I had killed the AC. All the silverados were ice cold until i got rid of them

See, every Ford I have owned has had ice cold AC. I can only withstand the AC in my Bronco for a few minutes because it's an ice machine. I have never owned a Chevy because I dont want to deal with the problems haha.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
See, every Ford I have owned has had ice cold AC. I can only withstand the AC in my Bronco for a few minutes because it's an ice machine. I have never owned a Chevy because I dont want to deal with the problems haha.

I got 120,000 between 2 GMs currently and neither needed anything else than oil changes, tires a battery and 2 headlights. In all Ive had over a dozen and my family all together has broken over a 100 gm products and the only major failures were me being a dumbass and it was on 2 vehicles. Everyone else broke well over a 100k on theirs or close to it with no major issues

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
A471DDEE-65BD-4F19-9C7A-6B1C81C303C8.jpeg

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I like the LS motors, but they sound like shit
I'm not a big fan of the obnoxiously loud for the sake of being loud coyote cars. I swear the no muffler off road x coyote cars are the fart canned Hondas of the early 2000s. Or maybe the Harleys of anytime. You know, the rev because they think it sounds good crowd.
The coyote cars actually get out of their own way though. Just not sold on the sound of them.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I'm not a big fan of the obnoxiously loud for the sake of being loud coyote cars. I swear the no muffler off road x coyote cars are the fart canned Hondas of the early 2000s. Or maybe the Harleys of anytime. You know, the rev because they think it sounds good crowd.
The coyote cars actually get out of their own way though. Just not sold on the sound of them.

Theres a couple coyotes at work that sound really good. One member of the golf club has a GT350 and it sounds beautiful

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
And that is not even that common. My shop specializes in AC work and the most common AC failures for a single vehicle have to be the 5.3 Silverados. 2 weeks ago I had 4 of them come in for AC repairs and 3 of them got all new systems. I have had zero Mustangs in for AC work and barely any Fords.
Caravan rear evaporators.

MG0h3

Established Member
Burn it to the ground and start over on a new one

Work truck so that’s a no go. I’m sure there’s spiders and ticks in here constantly. Never had a full blown web go up in an hr though. Spider was on the ceiling there past the loom.

Sent from the El Paso JR college dorm using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread