NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
36326B48-A6ED-4B7D-8E30-66152111E508.jpeg

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member

Wow, just read up about 2/3 of that thread. So Bozeman/ Belgrade area is a beautiful area about 2 hours from me, FULL of liberals/ transplants from hollywoodland that ****ed up a cute little town. There are some good people there, we have some off road racers from there that race in our local desert racing. That is a guy that would not be in my group of friends- chosen family. He just needs to grow up or get a hobby or something.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow, just read up about 2/3 of that thread. So Bozeman/ Belgrade area is a beautiful area about 2 hours from me, FULL of liberals/ transplants from hollywoodland that ****ed up a cute little town. There are some good people there, we have some off road racers from there that race in our local desert racing. That is a guy that would not be in my group of friends- chosen family. He just needs to grow up or get a hobby or something.
Link please. I missed that thread.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Might as well crack the 15mm while you’re at it, I swear I had at least that have split on me...just ****ing weird man!

Something about those 15 mm’s...you are getting up to fastener sizes that could require some extra mustard to bust loose. I have done the same thing regarding splitting the case on 15mm sockets, it’s like wall isn’t thick enough for the task.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member

Users who are viewing this thread