NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
I'll tell you why I hate cats... they shed everywhere. They shit and pissed beside the clean litter box because they are evil ****s. The walk all over everything. They won't stay off the counters. They knock everything over. The come over to get pet on their terms and when they are done, they bite you before they leave. They are full-tilt while normal people are "trying" to sleep. Did I mention that even the nice ones still have a shitty, asshole attitude?

The reason I love cats. They kill random critters and bring them to you as a gift (may also be a hate reason). No matter how many times it happens, they will chase a laser pointer full-speed, face first into a wall.

patc84

Established Member
I'll tell you why I hate cats... they shed everywhere. They shit and pissed beside the clean litter box because they are evil ****s. The walk all over everything. They won't stay off the counters. They knock everything over. The come over to get pet on their terms and when they are done, they bite you before they leave. They are full-tilt while normal people are "trying" to sleep. Did I mention that even the nice ones still have a shitty, asshole attitude?

The reason I love cats. They kill random critters and bring them to you as a gift (may also be a hate reason). No matter how many times it happens, they will chase a laser pointer full-speed, face first into a wall.

I have to agree 100%. Spiteful little shits.

Ahh the good old laser pointer. My dogs go crazy with those too!

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
screw the cat talk.. more funny....

tumblr_peg4zq6U0Y1s5a7t9o1_400.gif

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
b8e29f6.gif

I have 2 cats and they are cool but complete polar opposite of each other. This is Sahara and she is judgemental. One day I was late feeding her wet and I was walking around drinking beer and she gave me this "I am killing you tonight in your sleep if I don't get my mother****ing wet food!" look. That pussy got fed immediately

That’s a cutie. Looks like one of my girls. Different personality. Mine is very sweet. Just meows a lot when she wants attention.

I like how independent they are, unlike my needy ass dogs. Lol.

They shed some but so do my dogs.

They always shit and piss in their litter box, unlike the dogs.

I can leave them “unattended” for 2 days without a problem, like my dogs.

The list goes on...

Users who are viewing this thread