NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
en-the-maniac-of-magic-e28093-comedian-magician-entertainer-entertainment-e28093-des-moines-iowa.jpg

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
In one class we had desks opposing each other so split down the middle with one half of the class looking at the other and I vividly remember one particular day when all the girls were wearing dresses and for some reason were oblivious to the fact that most of us boys on the other side had a straight shot view right up their dresses lol.
You mean you were oblivious to them wanting the D.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I probably am too. Thinking back on all the memories of crazy shit you did together is always fun though.
The story of how it started, and what seeing started doing it was wild. Maybe someday I’ll type it out. It actually could be a penthouse letter. Bitch was smoking hot too. This was like 22 years ago though.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
In one class we had desks opposing each other so split down the middle with one half of the class looking at the other and I vividly remember one particular day when all the girls were wearing dresses and for some reason were oblivious to the fact that most of us boys on the other side had a straight shot view right up their dresses lol.

Maybe they were in on it too. o_Oo_O
Could have even been intentional and they acted oblivious :cool:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Maybe they were in on it too. o_Oo_O
Could have even been intentional and they acted oblivious :cool:

It was a private school where the girls tend to be extra whorish lol.

ARMAGEDDON!!! I’m dying over here...

Dude, this video has to be almost 20 years old. I remember it from so far back but it makes me laugh every time lol.

Users who are viewing this thread