NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Request thread title change to "NWS pics that make you lol, random pics that aren't NWS but 10% of them are funny, and diesel-bro thread"
tenor.gif

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Any pics?

After this, back on topic before ^ Someone loses their shit.

And if anyone wants to buy a mobile dynojet, hit me up.. LOL

Oldies but goodies. 2008 Vintage pics here from when I had a legitimate tuning shop. And in the same folder was another older with my wife and 98 cobra. She is the one on the right.

DSCN1270.JPG
DSCN1266.JPG
DSCN1272.JPG
Jess.jpg

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
After this, back on topic before ^ Someone loses their shit.

Oldies but goodies. 2008 Vintage pics here from when I had a legitimate tuning shop. And in the same folder was another older with my wife and 98 cobra. She is the one on the right.

View attachment 1534017 View attachment 1534018 View attachment 1534019 View attachment 1534020

Nice truck and wife!

Funny how the tards that complain about content are never the ones contributing, put up or shut up bitches...

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
No way. I've removed the turbo on my bro in laws trucks without removing the cab (though we have removed the cab as well). I'm not saying it's easy, but it can be done. It has pull out of the area just right after you unbolt it.
This.

cab still has to come off the ford 6.7 trucks for just about anything engine related and **** all of the emissions shit on these new trucks.
And this.

Nice truck and wife!

Funny how the tards that complain about content are never the ones contributing, put up or shut up bitches...
And this.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Users who are viewing this thread