NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
46056254_2126140980771161_7005639912351334400_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
I figured I’d draw some fire on that one, but if there is anyone in the world that would appreciate dark humor in his passing, that would probably be Stan.

I actually think its pretty funny. I didn't know the guy, but he was friends with my brother for the past 15 years or so. I showed my bro the pic and he laughed his ass off. He said Stan would likely approve.

Dude was 95 years old.

You don’t get a better run then that.

#cancelmarvel

No doubt.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
LMAO^^^^

Took my buddy to twin peaks in the cobra the other day. Second time in the car and he kept saying he has anxiety from the first time. Told him wait until we get caught in the rain hahahha

right on, have had some real white knuckle moments... nothing more fun then getting caught in a down pour and having to go 35 mph in right lane, hazards on with folks flying by you on the beltway at 70+ blowing their horns, flashing highbeams...all the while your car is skating around like its on ice.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Got caught in a prolonged downpour this summer. It was a "Jesus grab the wheel" moment. My boxer shorts were half way up my ass.

Lmao, I was gonna post the same thing before I read your post. Nothing like hydroplaning across 3 lanes of the freeway and nearly launching off an embankment on drag radials. Had to just let go of the steering wheel and say "God help!" Lol

Users who are viewing this thread