Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
tumblr_ox1n1jUGWH1t1a1iao1_250.gif

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Susan sounds like a crazy ass bitch.

its hard to believe people like that exist..and vote and may even procreate one day

Guess my standards are too low for SVTP. I'd dip my balls in it fo sho.

ya shes not that great in the face but damn, it's not that bad either

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I just google searched her again to see if I could find the "ugly" ones I saw before but I found none. She looks pretty damn hot in all her photos. I saw a swimsuit video of her a while back and she looked like a crackhead. Totally ruined it for me.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Zemedici

Established Member
yep, they ride on sidewalks, outside of bike lines, wrong way etc around here...grown ass men in spandex riding a ****ing toy, hate these mother****ers.

Absolutely, it’s the blatant disregard for anyone else out on the road, then assuming they’re always in the right, when they usually aren’t.

Really similar to any female on the road now that i think about it. Hahaha

96 cobra

Established Member
Road cyclists around here have gotten so unsafe they've actually posted "Share the Roadway" signs aimed at cyclists.
Turns out 15 mph 3 bikes wide on a twisty 45mph 2-lane road with plenty of blind corners ain't the safest idea...

Mt. bikers are the saviors of the bike world around here, we're always single file, adhere to road rules and have zero ego.

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
Don't have to worry much about bike riders here in central Alabama during the summer. Majority of them aren't stupid enough to be out riding in 95 degree weather with 98% humidity.

U.M.

shiiiit they're everywhere where I'm at John. Apparently we have the mutant 'not reactive to weather' cyclists :( they'll be out when its 100 degrees, holding up traffic like its going out of style.

Users who are viewing this thread