NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
This one is for my man @03Sssnake aka “sickness for the thickness”...

wtf_5cb99a36fc9174ceb27d9eeedad3c95850eec293-jpg.jpg

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member

So funny story.

My last day at UNC Hospital we got a call from the ER for an emergency surgery. We were told to have imaging and that this was a delicate matter.

Guy came in with a mass on his dong that needed drained. He didn't think his manhood was manhoody enough as he had purchased injections online to give the thump a bump.

During the exam the doctor noticed something didn't feel right. The guy had also jammed marbles in his pee hole. Best part is that when we called his emerge contact, his wife came down from the floor. She was one of our unit nurses. The look on her face was priceless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zemedici

Established Member
So funny story.

My last day at UNC Hospital we got a call from the ER for an emergency surgery. We were told to have imaging and that this was a delicate matter.

Guy came in with a mass on his dong that needed drained. He didn't think his manhood was manhoody enough as he had purchased injections online to give the thump a bump.

During the exam the doctor noticed something didn't feel right. The guy had also jammed marbles in his pee hole. Best part is that when we called his emerge contact, his wife came down from the floor. She was one of our unit nurses. The look on her face was priceless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you explain that....

And why would you do dumb shit like that when your wife’s in the field? Seems like shitting where you sleep....hahahahah

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
How do you explain that....

And why would you do dumb shit like that when your wife’s in the field? Seems like shitting where you sleep....hahahahah

LMFAO, fella must have been in some real pain and desperate for medical attention. I would have tried the veterinarian before showing up at the hospital my wife works at with the dick science experiment gone wrong.

Zemedici

Established Member
LMFAO, fella must have been in some real pain and desperate for medical attention. I would have tried the veterinarian before showing up at the hospital my wife works at with the dick science experiment gone wrong.

I guess I’m too old fashioned where I never had marbles around past the age of 5 and certainly never tried to cram them into my noodle

Users who are viewing this thread