NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

awful knawful

Established Member
Usually happens when turning fully one way or the other and WFO. But I've seen them going straight and just jumping off the back of the boat. Pretty cool to see in person. Trying to find them can be fun. It's never where you think it is.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Usually happens when turning fully one way or the other and WFO. But I've seen them going straight and just jumping off the back of the boat. Pretty cool to see in person. Trying to find them can be fun. It's never where you think it is.

If this happens to you often, remind me not to let you install my outboard motor.

MFE

Established Member
I remember passing a kid coming the other way in a fishing boat on a river, he thought he was cool AF, laying down on his back in the boat all casual, and steering the outboard with his foot, occasionally looking up to see where he was going. Until the engine fell off right as I was passing by. I was lmao already, but when he sat up and scrambled to the stern in shock thinking WTF just happened, he didn't notice that the boat was coasting toward an outcropping. The boat hit the outcropping and he fell back on his ass. NOW I was laughing. But I turned back and asked him how I could help, he sent me off to a cottage a ways down the river where his family was staying and they went and rescued him. I've never seen that happen before or since.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
0441f1711a243462b8e8a6cb531e9f4e.jpg

8a1c1901ef28f8dc07ab10f1f409f93b.jpg

681b45855d98bee8a1a001243cc6917b.jpg

7e9a0ec84f9a33622e760679c330a6ac.jpg

2276e04309d2a5b17f363404bd2ee1fa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awful knawful

Established Member
If this happens to you often, remind me not to let you install my outboard motor.
Has never happened to me. First time I saw it ive tied my motor ever since.

99% of boats here have wooden backboards where the motor mounts. About 50% put there motor on/ off the boat every time they use it.

The backboard or not/ forgetting to tighten the motor is always the issue.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Plenty of better positions to tie her in...but that's a start...

Yep, turned around and kneeling on the chair, hands and feet tied. Now with everything in front of you, plow till the cows come home, while practicing your thumb in the bowling ball grip for added control. Sludge pushing is also an option.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Yep, turned around and kneeling on the chair, hands and feet tied. Now with everything in front of you, plow till the cows come home, while practicing your thumb in the bowling ball grip for added control. Sludge pushing is also an option.

We gonna find you on the five o'clock news?

Users who are viewing this thread