NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Go this from my buddy yesterday, its an sms chat with some chick he has been dating for a little while. He has been working in China for last two years and is always sending me funny shit, usually poor english translations for signage, consumer products etc.

10ft3lu.jpg

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
^ apparently the whole story is the kid was part of this guys "clan" and one day had a temper tantrum made a video burning the clan patch and talking shit on YouTube.

Gets lit with some plastic bbs and cries more than most people who've been shot for real...

Also, call the cops for shooting someone with an airsoft gun on an airsoft range? This is why the terrorist will win...

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
^ apparently the whole story is the kid was part of this guys "clan" and one day had a temper tantrum made a video burning the clan patch and talking shit on YouTube.

Gets lit with some plastic bbs and cries more than most people who've been shot for real...

Also, call the cops for shooting someone with an airsoft gun on an airsoft range? This is why the terrorist will win...

I heard that explanation also. I'm not sure what elements are the funniest: the kid's reaction to getting shot, the crowd's reaction to the shooting, or the shooter's reaction afterwards. lol

cbj5259

Established Member

His parents probably will try to file a lawsuit against the shooter, the company that hosted the event and the manufacturer of the airsoft rifle. Then he will need to see a therapist and will probably need a psychotropic drug to deal with his anxiety. Can't spell pussification without U S A.

Teal Terminator

Established Member

Well now I feel a little differently about the whole situation. I thought the kid got shot with paint balls and at that distance, right in the back, and with as many rounds as it sounded like went off I thought his reaction was probably warranted. Now it seems a little dramatized. I'm not saying the shooter was justified but all sounds a little silly now.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Last edited:

Steve@Tasca

Well now I feel a little differently about the whole situation. I thought the kid got shot with paint balls and at that distance, right in the back, and with as many rounds as it sounded like went off I thought his reaction was probably warranted. Now it seems a little dramatized. I'm not saying the shooter was justified but all sounds a little silly now.

I've never played airsoft, plenty of paintball though. A friend let his brother light him up like that across his back with a full auto airsoft gun and he had some serious welts afterwards. I'm sure that hurt like hell.

No need for cops though, just ban the idiot shooter from the field for at least a year if not a lifetime ban. That kind of behavior is ridiculous.

-Steve

Users who are viewing this thread