HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
tumblr_l9vpyjbrbh1qzwtdlo1_500.jpg

oompa-loompa.jpg

build-your-own-chopper.jpg

buddiesforlifep1.gif

tekken-tag-o.gif

lookatthebassplayer.gif

I know the heli model is not funny to most.. its just I used to make them and would damn near kill myself on each lol

Last edited:

mrose75

Established Member
Bad thread to read right after hernia surgery.....owww.. But I had to post this. Saw this on I5 just outside of Tacoma on Saturday. I'll give him credit, at least it looks like he was going to the track.
53243f31.jpg

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Bad thread to read right after hernia surgery.....owww.. But I had to post this. Saw this on I5 just outside of Tacoma on Saturday. I'll give him credit, at least it looks like he was going to the track.
53243f31.jpg

Gotta do what you gotta do if you don't have a beater vehicle.

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
53243f31.jpg

Lots of track guys do this. :shrug:

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
53243f31.jpg

Pretty common among track goers. Keep your tent, tools, slicks, an extra pair of rotors and pads with you without needing a tow vehicle.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
53243f31.jpg

Is that in Lakewood near Lewis-Mchord? If you ever see a black 10th anne. coupe lowered on black Saleens in the Spanaway/Tacoma area that's my old car that I sold to a friend. If you ever see the bike in my sig that's probably me.

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
53243f31.jpg

sweet.

my buddy has this for his SRT4 when he road courses it, a much bigger trailer tho. Holds a portable welding kit, minifridge, generator, 4 wheels, full portable tool chest and some spare parts (pads, axles, etc). Built it himself iirc, so everything fits perfect.

mrose75

Established Member
Is that in Lakewood near Lewis-Mchord? If you ever see a black 10th anne. coupe lowered on black Saleens in the Spanaway/Tacoma area that's my old car that I sold to a friend. If you ever see the bike in my sig that's probably me.

Yes it is. Right before the exit for 512. I have seen your former coupe...

Pretty common among track goers. Keep your tent, tools, slicks, an extra pair of rotors and pads with you without needing a tow vehicle.

Lots of track guys do this. :shrug:

Gotta do what you gotta do if you don't have a beater vehicle.

sweet.

my buddy has this for his SRT4 when he road courses it, a much bigger trailer tho. Holds a portable welding kit, minifridge, generator, 4 wheels, full portable tool chest and some spare parts (pads, axles, etc). Built it himself iirc, so everything fits perfect.

I credit the guy on getting to the track, but I'm not gonna hack up my Cobra to get there. If he can afford a Z06, spare wheels etc., you would think he could throw down a few grand for a beater and tow trailer. Maybe it's just me.:shrug:

Either way it made me laugh. And I'd laugh at anybody else that did it too.

Users who are viewing this thread