NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
Bad thread to read right after hernia surgery.....owww.. But I had to post this. Saw this on I5 just outside of Tacoma on Saturday. I'll give him credit, at least it looks like he was going to the track.
53243f31.jpg

i could understand that that would look funny to some people but alot of people do this. thats why you will sometimes see a small class tow hitch underneath some peoples rides. I have seen this on multiple occasions on the way to the drag strip

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Y

I credit the guy on getting to the track, but I'm not gonna hack up my Cobra to get there. If he can afford a Z06, spare wheels etc., you would think he could throw down a few grand for a beater and tow trailer. Maybe it's just me.:shrug:

Either way it made me laugh. And I'd laugh at anybody else that did it too.

so adding a removeable low-gross weight trailer hitch = hacking up a car?

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
so adding a removeable low-gross weight trailer hitch = hacking up a car?

I don't call it hacking up a car, but if you can afford a corvette, you should be able to afford a tow vehicle. I wouldn't have put a hitch on my Cobra. In fact, when I got to the point where I needed a hitch, I sold the snake for something more practical.

I should add, 'but each to his own,' because I don't give a shit what anyone else does to their car, I'm still entitled to laugh, which I will do when I see a vette pulling a trailer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread