DSCN1403.gif

DSCN1399.gif

DSCN1398.gif

DSCN1389.gif

DSCN1387.gif

2003SVTSnake

You can buy happiness!
Established Member
I'm Christina a senior undergrad studying Molecular Biology at CWU in Eburg. I travel i90-405-i5 north to my home in Bham almost every other weekend. I've ran into lots of cobras on the way. It definitely makes the trip fun! There is a mystic 04 I see over here a lot. I think another blonde drives it! But it sounds stock :(
1213661006_l.jpg

240351592_l.jpg

Joe5.0

Established Member
2003SVTSnake said:
I'm Christina a senior undergrad studying Molecular Biology at CWU in Eburg. I travel i90-405-i5 north to my home in Bham almost every other weekend. I've ran into lots of cobras on the way. It definitely makes the trip fun! There is a mystic 04 I see over here a lot. I think another blonde drives it! But it sounds stock :(
1213661006_l.jpg

240351592_l.jpg

Um Hi Im Joey Lol I would like to meet you lol J/k

Welcome

2003SVTSnake

You can buy happiness!
Established Member
Shangsta said:
your car is sick Christina i see it when im going to class sometimes

Ya? You haven't seen her lately because she is in the middle of a clutch swap in btown. I got a little too cocky driving across snoqualmie pass last year and almost ran her into a wall when I hit snow. This winter I promised I'd keep her in my garage no matter how much it hurts :( I have a million mods to put on her (including a 2.6l kenne bell) and no freaking time!!!!!!! Its killing me!!!!!! :nonono:

nickgt5.0

gt
Established Member
2003SVTSnake said:
Ya? You haven't seen her lately because she is in the middle of a clutch swap in btown. I got a little too cocky driving across snoqualmie pass last year and almost ran her into a wall when I hit snow. This winter I promised I'd keep her in my garage no matter how much it hurts :( I have a million mods to put on her (including a 2.6l kenne bell) and no freaking time!!!!!!! Its killing me!!!!!! :nonono:

Thats awesome to see a girl drivin an 03 with mods. alot of respect

4rdsvtdriver

Drive it like u stole it!
Established Member
2003SVTSnake said:
1213661006_l.jpg

240351592_l.jpg

Nice ride Christina! Was that Mystic a Convertible that she was driving? If so, her and I were racing to the Kingston Ferry a while back. By the way, I love your saying underneath your handle! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

4rdsvtdriver

Drive it like u stole it!
Established Member
2003SVTSnake said:

OMG! I think I'm in love...:rockon: :rolling: :bowdown:

2003SVTSnake

You can buy happiness!
Established Member
Shangsta said:
Hey Christina do you know who owns the galant vr4 that i saw during fall 1/4?

My buddy Karter. He's roommates with the guy with the black 90s camaro on black rims thats superchargered and Cameron is the guy with the black NSX. Karter has some high miles on his turbo, but that thing will put you back in your seat for sure. We have a little car club going, and we take to the streets a few times a month.

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
Hi, I'm Jeremy, live in Arlington, 03 DSG Cobra Vert, garaged, 11K miles. Pretty much stock other than intake & exhaust. Nice to hear of so many NW mustangs in the area. Looking forward to getting together and meeting more of you. 36 yrs (is anyone on here older), wife and 4 kids.:rolling: Beat that!

Users who are viewing this thread