Established Member
ok here it is....
m.jpg

i.jpg

Last edited:

coolguy10786

Established Member
BOOSTI said:
Sucks that your all in washington, anyways Andrew, Eugene, Or 21, 03 redfire coupe
Mods in sig
Its not all its cracked up to be, there isn't anyone on the east side of the mountains. Oh well, anyone going to the roundup? I've got my car in for sat and sun.

coolguy10786

Established Member
Snowboarda42 said:
im going, and so is a bunch of my friends. post some pics of your car so i can see what one to recognize
Old one, but still looks the same. I will have my ultra clear headlights on if they show up in time too. I'll put my svtperformance.com decal in too.
CIMG1431.jpg

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
Oxford Snake said:
Dave from Duvall

img0169a6zo.jpg

img01678oe.jpg

img0155a7xi.jpg

Dave, I live in Carnation, well actually Lake Joy. Never seen your Cobra around? I've only seen a Red Fire and a Yellow Cobra around here. Well Maybe I'll See you around, where in Duvall do you live?

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
My 98 Still has the original wiper blades on it, also the original coolant, and brake pads and rotors, and spark plugs and wires. The only thing that is not original is the K&N Drop in filter and the H&R Lowering springs!

Joe5.0

Established Member
Oxford Snake said:
A few times and that's just because I was already out driving around when it started raining. It still has the original wiper blades.

Thats awesome. If you EVER Plan on selling it Im interested. :coolman:

torquemonster

Established Member
Oxford Snake said:
A few times and that's just because I was already out driving around when it started raining. It still has the original wiper blades.
Mine just turned 14,000 and its a '99....still has the original oil!!! .................jk :lol:

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
torquemonster said:
Mine just turned 14,000 and its a '99....still has the original oil!!! .................jk :lol:

that was a good joke trey :lol: :beer:

:poke:

Users who are viewing this thread