Nw West Guys Post Your Car And Town

Joe5.0

Established Member
I figured this would be a good thread, every day i see a new Northwest Member, but dont know who they are or what they drive etc. dont be shy, post some nice pics, and tell us about your selfs and where you are located. the regulars can do this to. :coolman:

OnlySVT4Me

Established Member
Intro

I'm usually over in the Fox-Body Cobra forum, but I thought this would be a good chance to introduce myself. I've actually met Greg, aka 04MystiCobra, as I purchased an x-pipe from him recently.

I have a pretty much stock, vibrant red 1993 Mustang Cobra. It's definitely no competition for the latest SVT creations (well, maybe the SVT Focus), but I like the rarity.

You can see my ride over on Car Domain at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2079941 (or one of you forum savvy guys can probably do a direct link in).

Family time cuts into hanging out a lot, but I'll try to make it to BurgerBastard or XXX sometime. And I need to get my car dyno'd sometime to see what I am starting with.

-Ross

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
black 03 cobra here. name is john, im 18, if you ever see me driving around feel free to wave/honk/whatever. always watching for other mustangs, usually around olympia lacey area.

131547709.jpg

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Live in Maple Valley but work on Ft Lewis. See lots of stangs around just dont know who they are. Always on the lookout. :beer:
Greg

Joe5.0

Established Member
88sc_gt said:
black 03 cobra here. name is john, im 18, if you ever see me driving around feel free to wave/honk/whatever. always watching for other mustangs, usually around olympia lacey area.

131547709.jpg

Damn how much is insurance? And how did you afford that thing man? Send me some pointers cause i want an 03 SOOOOO Bad.

tankerman1981

Established Member
seen o4 mystics cobra a few times on post over by the airfield... have an 03 redfire red vert.... always around on post and driving.. always on the lookout for more SVT owners.. and more and more pop up as the days go on... always good to see!!!

Last edited:

Joe5.0

Established Member
Names Joey Live In Mill Creek, Washington Cars a 1990 Gt 5.0 5spd. 118k Miles Runs good. Im a regular.

174.jpg

Weather is starting to get nice :)

Cobra_03

If it dont go, chrome it.
Established Member
Bellingham here! Not many cobra's around here. Alot of Hybrids though! :rollseyes Nice meeting you guys. -Todd

baby2000

Established Member
Tri-Cities here and my name is Berni and i am 29 years of age. I have a 03 10th with 520 horse to the wheels and 93 Gen 1 lightning with 150 shot of nitrous.

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
i financed the car joey. 4.9% interest. costs me a little less then 500 a month with insurance.

mods per month usually cost more then the car though :bash:

AJC-05GT

Established Member
I live in Marysville and own a black 05 Gt - Modding in progress... Supercharger is the next mod to add- only thing holding me back is trying to decide which one to get...

Family life makes it hard to attend events and gatherings - but occasionally I break free or bring the family along.

1bad

Established Member
med_gallery_283_409_61431.jpg

Hi guys;
I just got orders to Tacoma Washington. Will be looking for a place to live. I tried to PM the other Tacoma person in this thread but a message said that I did not have the permissions. How can this be fixed? How long before I can attach a PIX of my car? I am a Moderator for Mightymustangs.net so hopefully that holds some weight to get my basic permissions opened up.

MOderators, can you weight in?
Cobra should be in Tacoma before the before Fall I hope.

Last edited:

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
I'm in north Seattle around Green Lake. Triple black 99 GT vert with 10th Anny Cobras, and a Roush front bumper. Car is my DD so it's always out on the roads going somewhere. If you see me honk, wave,flip me off whatever.

roushed013.jpg

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
were you in the saleen when you saw my car? i dont recognize yours in the pic.

always watching though :thumbsup:

coolguy10786

Established Member
I'm Jeremy Ziegler i live in Yakima, but im currently attending EWU. I got my first car, which was a silver jade 69 fastback in maple valley, but had to sell. I got the cobra i have now from Woodenville. Here's some old pics and a couple of my dyno runs down at FAST.

dyno inside
Dyno outside
DSC04209.jpg

DSC04213.jpg

4rdsvtdriver

Drive it like u stole it!
Established Member
I'm Rob, I live in Everett. When I'm on land that is. Currently deployed and sweating my :cuss: off out here. :bored: I have an 04 Sonic Blue Lightning. These are the pics from the dealership. I haven't gotten to take any yet. I will when I get home though. Bought a new digital camera in Hong Kong. :Rockon:

04_06-1480A.jpg
06-1480A.jpg

02_06-1480A.jpg
06_06-1480A.jpg

01Saleen

O-town Leen
Established Member
No I was just in my junker maxima. I would have gave you a wave if I was in the Leen. PM me if you are out and about in O-town cruising around.

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
My name is Pete, 29, I live in Brier and I am an installer at Everett Car Toys. (I do side work!!) Picked up my 03 in February. Not many mods yet, CAI, catback, springs, and some billet goodies to make the interior look a little more "sporty".

dsc015338sq.jpg

dsc015348hs.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread