Nw West Guys Post Your Car And Town

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
2003SVTSnake said:
My buddy Karter. He's roommates with the guy with the black 90s camaro on black rims thats superchargered and Cameron is the guy with the black NSX. Karter has some high miles on his turbo, but that thing will put you back in your seat for sure. We have a little car club going, and we take to the streets a few times a month.
let me know the next time you guy are doing something

jdm99svt

jdm99svt
Established Member
HI! name is Jason and live here in the great northwest! I have met a few of you back when we did the Dyno up @ Meridian around May of '05 but that was sooooo long ago and theres lots of new members here so I thought I'd introduce myself, rides are in sig. :beer:

Joe5.0

Established Member
jdm99svt said:
HI! name is Jason and live here in the great northwest! I have met a few of you back when we did the Dyno up @ Meridian around May of '05 but that was sooooo long ago and theres lots of new members here so I thought I'd introduce myself, rides are in sig. :beer:

When did u get the 04? Post pics of it!

jdm99svt

jdm99svt
Established Member
Joe5.0 said:
When did u get the 04? Post pics of it!

I bought it about 2 weeks before my 29th birthday back in October....I have not had a chance to get any good pics of it since then cuz its been either pouring rain, snow & hailing, or blowing hurricane force winds around here!!!:mj: :cuss: But soon enough I will get some pics of it and updated ones of the truck too.....it does look exactly like the one in my avatar only mine has H&R sports on it

05 windveil blu

yes ignorance is bliss
Established Member
88sc_gt said:
black 03 cobra here. name is john, im 18, if you ever see me driving around feel free to wave/honk/whatever. always watching for other mustangs, usually around olympia lacey area.

131547709.jpg
who insures you on your cobra? thats amazing you got a cobra at 18! whats your secret?

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
05 windveil blu said:
who insures you on your cobra? thats amazing you got a cobra at 18! whats your secret?

Doesn't get busted by the PoPo's for being dumb:D :D :D :D

Just kidding.... just couldn't NOT say something.....

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
03CobraVertGrey said:
Looking forward to getting together and meeting more of you. 36 yrs (is anyone on here older), wife and 4 kids.:rolling: Beat that!

44 and 5 kids. One in the Navy. I win, where's my prize? :-D

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
perfect driving record, and insured under ocassional driver.

was paying 150 a month full coverage for it. now im trying to get my own insurance policy and they want 260 a month for my kia spectra :kaboom: gotta love insurance companys.

4rdsvtdriver

Drive it like u stole it!
Established Member
wizbangdoodle said:
I like the way you think :beer:

HOLY S#@T! :eek: 5 kids??? Shouldn't you be driving around in a pinto or something? I'd be broke if I had 5 kids. You must have one hell of a nice job! :-D

4rdsvtdriver

Drive it like u stole it!
Established Member
sur_real1 said:
Good lookin' cars guys/gals! I'm gonna have to start doing stuff to mine to keep up.

Do you have the 2000 Cobra R rims on your car? If so, I think I've seen you on base in Everett??? Maybe???

-Rob

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
4rdsvtdriver said:
HOLY S#@T! :eek: 5 kids??? Shouldn't you be driving around in a pinto or something? I'd be broke if I had 5 kids. You must have one hell of a nice job! :-D

My job is cabana boy. ;-)

Fortunately 3 are moved out and the youngest is 17. The house will be empty soon.

Last edited:

05 windveil blu

yes ignorance is bliss
Established Member
Joe5.0 said:
So do you have your car back?
well its not mine to be had, but i do get to drive it now. i have gotton a ticket a a whole year and 5 days, it a new record. pretty shameful but its a record on that.

scooter5

Established Member
44 years old NO WIFE, one son, 82nd airborne serving in iraq as we speak.

bro`s before hoe`s. he`s the hero in my life......

do i win?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread