NPR on December 4th?

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
yea my grandmaw lives off of airline hwy an she told me that is was misting so i didnt even try to go cause bogalusa is a long drive to SCR.....but if anyone wants to race on the street iam down cause i have a feeling iam not going to catch any traction on the track unless they prep the hell out of it...

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
never mind i just looked up there website an they finished the track work. i might not make it tonight but ill make it on the 24th.

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
Went 11.39 last Saturday night in good air. That's why I'm picking on him. ;-) Hopefully the air will be that good again, plus I should have 3.73's in by then. That night I went 11.45, 11.39, 11.47, and a 11.52 and they didn't say anything to me about no cage or jacket. Only mods are dr's, cai, upper pulley, canned tune, xpipe, and catback.

I notice that Andrew has been absent from this thread. Andrew or you coming or not?

i have ran many times in the 10's and as fast as 10.4 the other night with you, after talking to the track owner (pat) he allows me and a couple other friends to sign a waiver to run with out a cage, we also run by our self too. i told him i just couldn't see putting a cage in my car since i have my kids that ride in it too. he agreed with me and came up with the waiver deal. works out nice, and i have the same waiver signed at state capitol also, not sure just how fast they will allow us to go with it, but my other buddy with a Z06 has went 9.89 @ 149 at npr already.

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
i have ran many times in the 10's and as fast as 10.4 the other night with you, after talking to the track owner (pat) he allows me and a couple other friends to sign a waiver to run with out a cage, we also run by our self too. i told him i just couldn't see putting a cage in my car since i have my kids that ride in it too. he agreed with me and came up with the waiver deal. works out nice, and i have the same waiver signed at state capitol also, not sure just how fast they will allow us to go with it, but my other buddy with a Z06 has went 9.89 @ 149 at npr already.

thats nice to know. because i dont think i wanna put a cage in the jeep when i dont hit the track enough to worry bout it..

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Got half way there and got a call from buddy saying they were closed. :bash: So good thing you didnt come out. Nothing like putting drag wheels and going there for nothing.

Go Sunday to SCR for the street car race. Gates open at 8am. Weather should be perfect. easy to get to. I10 to Lobdell 415. Take that to it deadends into 190 then 190 about 10-15 miles on the right.

It's in BR so Andrew should have no issues arriving???????

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
so is SCR better than NPR

Track is about the same. NPR has really stepped up lately on prep, the prepped has sucked for about a year. NPR as a facility is lightyears above SCR. Complete asphalt for parking, larger bleachers(covered), and restrooms everywhere, even a shower. See you on the 4th, hopefully we'll have a new California Special.:beer:

jcveron

Established Member
Track is about the same. NPR has really stepped up lately on prep, the prepped has sucked for about a year. NPR as a facility is lightyears above SCR. Complete asphalt for parking, larger bleachers(covered), and restrooms everywhere, even a shower. See you on the 4th, hopefully we'll have a new California Special.:beer:

Sounds good man. Looking forward to it! Cant wait to see the C/S! Shell run hard. BTW Andrews gonna be at drill that weekend so he's not coming:bored:

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Sounds good man. Looking forward to it! Cant wait to see the C/S! Shell run hard. BTW Andrews gonna be at drill that weekend so he's not coming:bored:

Wouldn't come anyway, I just had surgery and am down for 6 weeks+ (recovery). I've been on pain meds and in and out sleeping. I have no desire to show up to the track anyhow. So Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread