NPR on December 4th?

jcveron

Established Member
Anyone going to No Problem Raceway on December 4th? Its midnight madness but supposed to be BR vs NO rivals or something like that.

jcveron

Established Member
thats perty funny. hes a service advisor for mercedes i believe. you gonna be there andrew?

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
thats perty funny. hes a service advisor for mercedes i believe. you gonna be there andrew?

No Andrew will be at drill, or out with the ladies, or doesn't have tires, but pretty much anywhere that a lowly 540rwhp grey/silver GT500 isn't. :-D Seriously Andrew come out and play. I'll be nice.:beer:

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
No Andrew will be at drill, or out with the ladies, or doesn't have tires, but pretty much anywhere that a lowly 540rwhp grey/silver GT500 isn't. :-D Seriously Andrew come out and play. I'll be nice.:beer:

Know what would be something, I make a pass in my car...then you make a pass in my car and see who gets a better time. Actually that might be a bad idea, you would not come back to the staging lanes....I'd look over and see it leaving the exit going towards the hwy. :p

Last edited:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Know what would be something, I make a pass in my car...then you make a pass in my car and see who gets a better time. Actually that might be a bad idea, you would not come back to the staging lanes....I'd look over and see it leaving the exit going towards the hwy. :p

As nice as a vette is, it is useless for me because of the no backseat issue. Plus they're slow.:eek:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Trying to say justin's GT500 is slow??

You and those damn mustangs, I tell ya.

Because he lost to you? No, he just lacked expierience. That said, you and Justing come out to NPR on the 4th. I'll put 4 cars on the Z0sex in mine, then if Justin allows I'll put 7 on ya driving his.:idea::uh oh::eek:

So you in? I'll even let you run me from a roll later so we can still be friends.:D

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Because he lost to you? No, he just lacked expierience. That said, you and Justing come out to NPR on the 4th. I'll put 4 cars on the Z0sex in mine, then if Justin allows I'll put 7 on ya driving his.:idea::uh oh::eek:

So you in? I'll even let you run me from a roll later so we can still be friends.:D

Oh so much smack talk about that Z. You better bring your a game. Last time I talked to andrew he had tires on order. Nothing special but bigger well more like steam rollers.

Depends on what Im doing that sat night. Im ready to run again since new clutch is broke in. :banana:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Oh so much smack talk about that Z. You better bring your a game. Last time I talked to andrew he had tires on order. Nothing special but bigger well more like steam rollers.

Depends on what Im doing that sat night. Im ready to run again since new clutch is broke in. :banana:

Oh Noes, he's ordered tires. :sleeping: He may need to install some LT's.;-)

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Oh Noes, he's ordered tires. :sleeping: He may need to install some LT's.;-)

I think he got 345 Pilot sports. nothing fancy.

You gonna put in a one piece driveshaft? I got a extra one coming in Friday from package deal of parts. Its a dyna tech. If intersted i can give you more info and pics if interested.

Andrew hows my T-maxx coming along? Cant be in any worse shape than I gave it to you in. When you get finished just let me know how much I owe you.

Users who are viewing this thread