NPR on December 4th?

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
No, just smarter than to go out of my way and show up to the track on bald street tires (runflats) that have maybe 10-15% tread life. Any time there is an event at the track I'm at drill and during the week or I'm in school in hammond -fulltime-. Don't have the time or really care to go out to the track to run black99Lighning's rustang. Besides, I've already pulled a GT500 that out powered his and was shifting fair enough. Hence the reason he's butthurt. :rolleyes:

photo-34.jpg

Sounds like someone is skeered. My tires are bald also, so what's your point?

64626c741e191f.gif

Last edited:

jcveron

Established Member
Then just show up to rape him and be done with his talk! It'l b fun and I'll have a camera and upload the vids here to prove the outcome

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Sounds like someone is skeered. My tires are bald also, so what's your point?

64626c741e191f.gif

You're the scared one. You won't even challenge me on the a deserted street. What...you don't resort to street racing? Pee You ES ES WHY
I told someone that you were a lil pu$$y because you wouldn't do so. Just come down to Baton Rouge ole man, hit me up on here when you're ready.

Last edited:

jcveron

Established Member
You're the scared one. You won't even challenge me on the a deserted street. What...you don't resort to street racing? Pee You ES ES WHY
I told someone that you were a lil pu$$y because you wouldn't do so. Just come down to Baton Rouge ole man, hit me up on here when you're ready.

:pop: waiting

come on andrew. just come out and wax the old guy

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member

Where did I say I wouldn't race you? Please find it. Matter of fact when you challenged Justin again, I said tell me where ya'll were going to do this as I'd show up. But since you're so fast go to SCR tommorrow. That is Baton Rouge???????? Street car shootout. Gates open at 8am. Or are you afraid that I'll smack that azz.
64626c77cb245a.gif

State Capitol Raceway.com

Last edited:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
So where are you? :rolleyes:

Where are you? Got there around 15 after 8, race was cancelled because of threat of rain. There wasn't any rain when I was there, and it hasn't rained yet. However this race has been postponed to the 21st. Why don't you show up for that?

Last edited:

jcveron

Established Member
or you could tow the gt with the raptor and ill drive the raptor for you while you drive the gt...yep i think thats the best plan

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
or you could tow the gt with the raptor and ill drive the raptor for you while you drive the gt...yep i think thats the best plan

Wish I had a Raptor. The wife likes them, but I don't think she could get in/out on a daily basis. We're looking at new GT automatics. Probably will end up with a grabber blue c/s vert. So long Kia Soul.......but we're waiting for her to get a company car. Wouldn't make much sense putting 6000 miles every 1-2 months on a new car.

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
gosh dam it,work just sent out a email our christmas party is going to be on the 4th in new orleans at Antoine's...why everytime i plan on going to the track something happens just like sunday i was going to SCR an it was raining at my house so i didnt go.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
gosh dam it,work just sent out a email our christmas party is going to be on the 4th in new orleans at Antoine's...why everytime i plan on going to the track something happens just like sunday i was going to SCR an it was raining at my house so i didnt go.

I drove all the way out there and found out they cancelled it. Drove home, stopped at two dealerships along the way. About 4 we had some misting.

Users who are viewing this thread