Not your average 98 GT

JonBeast

Call me JB
Established Member
what was price on interior though? that leather is sick
:eek: Hurts to think about it...

It cost $2k for the seats/door panels/arm rest...throw in the sound deadener, carpet, mats, speakers, head unit, etc...I'm probably 4-5k into this interior all said and done.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member

It cost $2k for the seats/door panels/arm rest...throw in the sound deadener, carpet, mats, speakers, head unit, etc...I'm probably 4-5k into this interior all said and done.

For some reason..this is so worth it to me. Thats a ton of cash, but even after I give my car a simple quick interior wipe and vacuum I like it so much more. I can't imagine how much better it is driving with the sound stuff. Not to mention the smell of the italian leather :thumbsup:

JonBeast

Call me JB
Established Member
For some reason..this is so worth it to me. Thats a ton of cash, but even after I give my car a simple quick interior wipe and vacuum I like it so much more. I can't imagine how much better it is driving with the sound stuff. Not to mention the smell of the italian leather :thumbsup:
Yea man...driving the car is 1000x more enjoyable now...its quieter, completely mint, the stereo kicks ass, and its extremely comfortable. Money well spent. I'm not completely done with it yet...but the major stuff is done.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member

Looks great and I don't think that is too bad
considering it's in like Audi bmw class now

Yes I agree worth it to me too!! Would love to do that to mine!!!

Reunited with my HTC Rezound

Users who are viewing this thread