Not your average 98 GT

JonBeast

Call me JB
Established Member
Can we get some info on the interior? Are they reupholstered summit seats or what? Where was that material purchased / how much?
Corbeau A4's...reupholstered with "Samba" Italian Leather at A1 Boston in Waltham, MA.

Last edited:

Adiabatik

Banned
Accessories all get swapped to the new motor...the entire front cover, coil packs/etc...as well as the valve covers. It still uses the 98 wiring and computer...hence the 03 gt heart.

Ahhh gotcha. Looks great!

I saw "03 GT heart" and just assumed it was a complete engine swap.

Last edited:

germeezy1

Established Member
I love everything about this car. I have to give you props because you were not afraid to step outside the box. This car is truly one of a kind the way that you modified it. Also I recognize the Gold wheel / red center cap theme.

bbsLM%20(Small).jpg

JonBeast

Call me JB
Established Member
I made them...simple standard caps, painted them red, and my friend designed FR500 decals from the actual Ford FR500 logo and I had them printed at a vinyl shop...laid them on, then sprayed a ton of clear.

Last edited:

Red94SVT

Established Member
Perfection, although IMO a cobra front bumper would go perfectly. But damn clean either way :beer:

Makes me miss my 94...

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
like the gold fr500s. i wanna plastidip mine then spray gold on top but leave the brushed lip. dont think they have gold plastidip yet.

Stevo151

Established Member
So your the owner of that gt! I've always wondered who owned it. I've seen pictures of it before and man does it look great! I love the color of the wheels. Different in a great way man!

Users who are viewing this thread