23ad6bba456666ce75b1cc2217510b1a.jpg

67e3c48181edd28fd26587245a7b7e26.jpg

a21a3b7b905be56780e4bad828f7aa03.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
“Ball players” have the talent that 1 in a million have. Yes they deserve the attention.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Lets explore your line of thinking. First, I think your one in a million is extremely generous. Lets replace "ball players" with a gamer (someone who is the best at the pvp in a mmorpg). Would you think society obsessing over such a person would be logical?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Answer me this:

If you asked the average 40 year old white guy, "Who buys the most Nike products" they would likely answer "20 something black males."

If you post a video of a new pair of Nike's going on sale at midnight, the line will be mostly young urban males, with a large number of minorities.

Nike hires Kapernick, who claims he was standing up for young black males, and now a bunch of small town, confederate flag waving, rural, 40 something year old white males are screaming, "I'm never buying Nikes again, they're going to go bankrupt!"

....really? Like you were buying them before? Maybe 1 pair in 5 years, compared to the basketball loving 25 year old who bought 8 pairs this year, plus has his Nike warm up pants, windbreaker, jacket, socks, etc.

Save me the 3% drop in stock BS as that will rebound in no time.

You have no clue what you’re talking about (surprise, surprise I know...)

I’m that 40 y/o white male who played HS sports and as such have ALWAYS bought and worn Nike exclusively.

In California, the 7th largest economy in the world, there are MANY more exactly like me.

I will not be buying NIKE any longer, ever again.

Sad because it is literally the ONLY sports brand I have ever spent money on.

Every single pair of shoes I have that aren’t for work are NIKE.

Time to find a new brand!!

IMG_1610.JPG

Kevins89notch

Established Member
You have no clue what you’re talking about (surprise, surprise I know...)

I’m that 40 y/o white male who played HS sports and as such have ALWAYS bought and worn Nike exclusively.

In California, the 7th largest economy in the world, there are MANY more exactly like me.

I will not be buying NIKE any longer, ever again.

Sad because it is literally the ONLY sports brand I have ever spent money on.

Every single pair of shoes I have that aren’t for work are NIKE.

Time to find a new brand!!

View attachment 1513591

...and for every person like you, there's two guys half your age who love the kneeing and will go buy two pairs to make up for the one you don't buy.

As I said, Nike won't be losing any income from this. Give it 2-3 months max and their stock will be up, sales up, etc.

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
This thread can go in so many directions...

giphy.gif

Lets go! lol

I've owned a few Nikes. Still have a couple pair laying around. I don't plan on buying anymore of them because I wear dress shoes for work all the time.

That's what I do. I work. All the time. When I'm not workin I'm trying to get to work lol

I aint got no time for Kaps punk ass and Nike's seemingly poor decisions lol **** them both IMO. Either way Nike lost some consumers, that's bad business IMO.

RIP Nike

Klay

Established Member
I’m going to buy a ton of Nike’s. Everyone shittin on the dude for speaking his mind. Y’all are crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Well when "speaking your mind" means disrespecting our country, then yes he is going to get crap. Not sure why you think we don't have the same right to speak our mind. I would have a lot more respect for him if he decided to donate his salary to organizations that uplift black communities or even created an organization that helps bridge the gap between minorities and police. Instead he just brought hate and negativity. He chose to demean and negatively stereotype police as well as anyone who feels pride about our flag.

I try not to generalize but it seems those who think it is wrong to speak against someone else speaking their mind, are almost always liberals. Why can he do whatever he wants but we can't be upset about it? Is it because you agree with what he is doing?

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Everyone does things at their jobs they don't want to, but they do it because they wanna get paid. I don't understand how the NFL can't enforce players have to stand or face a fine and/or suspension.

Considering they can fine them for not wearing NFL Gear at Interviews, not talking to the press or wearing shoes that don’t match during games...

Wouldn’t surprise me if the NFL has been so limped wrist because they are trying to balance keeping the old white folk and bringing on the new brown folk.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
What is really stupid is that some idiots are going to buy Nike’s just so they can burn them, you get much dumber than that. I wear Reebok’s so no Nike for me anyway

Shouldn’t a man your age buy New Balance?

Just Kidding

What I find funny is all these people will rush out to support Nike and you know that more than a handful will end up shot for their new Air Protests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

colin450

Established Member
Well when "speaking your mind" means disrespecting our country, then yes he is going to get crap. Not sure why you think we don't have the same right to speak our mind. I would have a lot more respect for him if he decided to donate his salary to organizations that uplift black communities or even created an organization that helps bridge the gap between minorities and police. Instead he just brought hate and negativity. He chose to demean and negatively stereotype police as well as anyone who feels pride about our flag.

I try not to generalize but it seems those who think it is wrong to speak against someone else speaking their mind, are almost always liberals. Why can he do whatever he wants but we can't be upset about it? Is it because you agree with what he is doing?

Not trying to defend the guy but his donations to charity are over $1M at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread