~NMRA Finals, KOTS Competition Pics!~

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
Dose anyone know what wheels these are???

2010gt500.jpg

BTW: Nice pic's as always Kevin!!

My god that looks so sick :eek:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
No MAF? I saw this car at Carlisle 09 as well and we all were speculating that it probably doesn't even run. Maybe I'm missing something...?
No. You are correct. It does not run.

A standalone system doesn't use a MAF.
It doesn't run. Look closer and you will see there is no IAC valve or throttle cable either. LOL.... Just a show only car.

rdsnk46

Established Member
Looking good Kev! The Dirty South repp'in the 561! The air must have had someting in it for the outcome of events that were to follow. Congrats to my brothers Jake, Diego and Sergio for hold'in it down! Job well done!

Some of the baddest cars in the US reside right here in Palm Beach County. We have one of the largest drag/street race communitys I know of. 20yrs running. I'll see you soon Kev, your brother from another mother Andy!

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Looking good Kev! The Dirty South repp'in the 561! The air must have had someting in it for the outcome of events that were to follow. Congrats to my brothers Jake, Diego and Sergio for hold'in it down! Job well done!

Some of the baddest cars in the US reside right here in Palm Beach County. We have one of the largest drag/street race communitys I know of. 20yrs running. I'll see you soon Kev, your brother from another mother Andy!
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread