~NMRA Finals, KOTS Competition Pics!~

straightliner1

Established Member
3994524810_4634251d1f_o.jpg

Wow, Dan Millen's car sure has come a long way!

SSSLAV8

Established Member
I got some shots of your fine ride! Car was sick clean..... did you stay at the Holiday Inn as well? We had the two DSG cars in the parking lot.

Thanks!! Yeah, we stayed at the H.I. You guys had some nice cars too. I also saw a sweet flamed CO cobra that stayed there.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Great pics and some seriously badass automobiles!!!

Were they all turbo cars? I didn't see pics of every engine bay but they appear to all be except maybe the '10 GT500, unless it has also been "converted."

Last edited:

408-COUPE

Established Member
more pictures of that Burgundy fox coupe with the black alumastars??? i just bought them for my car

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Are the results for this posted anywhere, each car's HP and track time etc?
Not that I know of. The NANO car made the most HP (Like 1087) and the Fox Coupe ran 9.8 so it ran the fastest time.

Great pics and some seriously badass automobiles!!!

Were they all turbo cars? I didn't see pics of every engine bay but they appear to all be except maybe the '10 GT500, unless it has also been "converted."
The new GT500, the 08 GT500 both had KB's on them. The white 95 had a Procharger. There were a lot of turbos though.

Wow, awesome pics thanks for sharing. I had a great time down there as always!
Thanks man. I had a killer time as well.

more pictures of that Burgundy fox coupe with the black alumastars??? i just bought them for my car
I don't have any more of it. It was really a race car so I didn't take but a few shots of it. Shouldn't have even been entered IMO.

Killer photos!!
Thanks man. :beer:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
What was the next fastest??

I heard it was a real shit box....... ;-)
That's what we all heard as well. With a home built shortblock by the owner and everything! We were all in shock when we saw it! :eek:

:lol:

....cough.....10.0's.....cough.....

You're da man! Legitimate STREET Car!!!!
:rockon:
I agree. :thumbsup:

blowngt

Established Member
That's what we all heard as well. With a home built shortblock by the owner and everything! We were all in shock when we saw it! :eek:

I agree. :thumbsup:

Not as much shock as I'm in that it's still together in 1 piece. I had the dust pan all ready....

I keep forgetting that I built that short block (with Jake's supervision of course). All the way down to filing those PITA stainless rings......

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Not as much shock as I'm in that it's still together in 1 piece. I had the dust pan all ready....

I keep forgetting that I built that short block (with Jake's supervision of course). All the way down to filing those PITA stainless rings......
LOL..... Like I said, we were all in shock. It's all good bro. You deserve it after all you had been through with that car.

HAHAHA :lol:

I just wish the other 2 cars would've stayed together. I would've been the 4th fastest car that day......
True Story.

They are B heads.....
This.

Users who are viewing this thread