Nj members get in here!

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
Thanks for the info, this coming week I think I'll go kick a few tires and see what I'm working with, got 2 dealers within 15 minutes of me.

I agree with buying in the winter, should have thought about this a few months ago. Preferably in October before my company's sale was finalized and I lost x-plan pricing.

Frank at downs ford said he will get you awesome price. If you call ask to speak with frank d. He's one of the partners

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
Frank at downs ford said he will get you awesome price. If you call ask to speak with frank d. He's one of the partners

So what is the plan? When/where we looking to have a meet/cruise?

Weather looks pretty decent for the weekend but I am unfortunately booked up. But I wanna get the car out soon. Fired her up on Tuesday for the fist time in a few weeks and I got the itch, especially with some high 50's low 60's days coming up!

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
So what is the plan? When/where we looking to have a meet/cruise?

Weather looks pretty decent for the weekend but I am unfortunately booked up. But I wanna get the car out soon. Fired her up on Tuesday for the fist time in a few weeks and I got the itch, especially with some high 50's low 60's days coming up!

Let's set up something official in beginning of May. We can chill before that though. I'll shoot you text

Kevin @ Wicked

Established Member
I might check out this Waxed Daily cruise this Sunday (April 6th); it was pretty big last time from what I saw.

But what's the deal with this EFX Tuning place? It's in the same corporate park, or right next to Wicked Performance.
EFX seems like a bunch of young kids, not sure how much I'd trust them. At least Wicked has a pretty solid & proven track record. Not to mention how awesome my car runs, after being done by them back in 05 or 06...I have to check the paperwork, it was before I bought it.

Yeah when am I going to see one of my old steeds again? Wicked Motorsports ;) not performance....sore subject lol Im on Executive Dr. Right off 37 Eastbound...

If you guys mention anything about others in the vicinity, 5 slashes with a wet noodle.

Jmurrz

Established Member
Hey guys, I know its kind of late notice but if anyone is interested I will be headed to Raceway Park in Englishtown tomorrow morning for the Import vs Domestic day. I will be heading down with a few other people but if anyone wants to meet up we will be leaving Flemington Wawa at around 8. Not sure if I will be running my car or not yet.

wht93gted

Established Member
Yeah when am I going to see one of my old steeds again? Wicked Motorsports ;) not performance....sore subject lol Im on Executive Dr. Right off 37 Eastbound...

If you guys mention anything about others in the vicinity, 5 slashes with a wet noodle.

sorry sorry. I'll refrain from mentioning ______. Their meet was ok, I stopped by for an hour or two to check it out.
Some nice cars, a super nice Supra, RTR mustang, a new GT, terminator, etc. Bunch of crappy cars too though. I didn't participate in the cruise, I didn't want to be driving around with a bunch of kids trying to show off.

johncm

SLOW
Established Member
Do any of you guys go to the Quaker Steak and Lube car show?
Just found out about this place last week, they had a small car show. Would be cool if we could get a good turnout at that show in Brick.
Anyone else from around there?
I think they do it once a month, but I'd have to look for more information on it if anyone's interested

fulanititoo8198

Established Member
Anything going on today Wed the 9th I might hit up the track to try the launch control and see how many times I miss a gear.

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
Do any of you guys go to the Quaker Steak and Lube car show?
Just found out about this place last week, they had a small car show. Would be cool if we could get a good turnout at that show in Brick.
Anyone else from around there?
I think they do it once a month, but I'd have to look for more information on it if anyone's interested

I live in tr. I went to all these shows last year. I will continue to go this year. Wings and cars. Perfect.

Kevin @ Wicked

Established Member
We are putting together a cruise from my shop to a few of the quaker steak and lube shows soon. Bunch of hot rod owners in the show area and I are organizing it. Stay tuned ill update here once I have exact Sundays were doing it.

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
We are putting together a cruise from my shop to a few of the quaker steak and lube shows soon. Bunch of hot rod owners in the show area and I are organizing it. Stay tuned ill update here once I have exact Sundays were doing it.

Sundays. Sounds like a plan

Kevin @ Wicked

Established Member
OK 1st one will be MAY 4th Sunday...Figure on meeting anytime between 930-11 @ Wicked, we will hang out eat some breakfast and drink some coffee. Then around 1130-12ish we will all roll out for the cruise to QSL.

This isnt a rolling meet or a burnout contest or people showing off. Going to be a nice group of locals all enthusiasts in the hotrod scene etc ejoy our cars and company together.

Trying to limit it to Domestics only, unless the import cars are tastefully modified (if you have more stickers than hp, please stay home lol)

Kevin @ Wicked

Established Member
SPREAD THE WORD....we will have a formal FB page up with the "Group Name/ Cruise Details" that will be used as a home page for all future similar events etc....

Trying to get a cool themed name for the club persay....interested in peoples ideas also. Share em.

A few being tossed around

Cars, coffee, hashbrowns & hotrods
Hotrods & handshakes
Jersey Shore Hotrods

johncm

SLOW
Established Member
I just got my whipple rebuilt from Jon Bond, Should be heading back here to NJ in the next week.
Anyone want to help me install it back on my car?
I have beer and cash

I'd like to get it installed/tuned before the May 4th cruise but we'll see

Users who are viewing this thread