Nj members get in here!

c0rn_fed

Established Member
And you live by MetLife stadium right? Sat nights there's a meet at whiskey cafe if you didn't know of it, right by medieval times. I usually stop in around 7 or so with a few other guys.
Maybe soon more guys will be on here and we can set something up, I know awhile back they had a garden state plaza Sunday morning meet going.
Ya I have gone to the Saturday whiskey cafe meets. Has it started up again for this year

NjsGT500

Established Member
Ya I have gone to the Saturday whiskey cafe meets. Has it started up again for this year

I doubt it, last year it didn't start up till may and ended in sept. Another month to go lol. There's also mustang Mondays at pub 46 Clifton soon but that won't work for you lol

Last edited:

04forcefed

1 of 281
Established Member
Turned out to be nothing worth snapping pics of, mostly imports. It was put together by a group called jersey legends, they usually host a large meet a few times a month via facebook.
If any of you guys are looking to chill or cruise Im always down. We could even start something weekly too if anyone wanted.

Where are you from somewhat close to Woodland Park? I'm getting a cobra when I get home next week! I'll definitely be down for a cruise or a pic session! If anybody is down let me know.

Jmurrz

Established Member
Anyone going to this? I am bringing a few friends who want to run their cars. We are leaving from Flemington if some people want to tag along!

17387_10203598029781147_325507535003837008_n.jpg

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
I'm gonna try and make this rental. I personally know the guy who organized it. Heard rentals are the best to get your runs in and have a great time. Instead of gambling with those import tools who always break down and ruin it for everyone.

lpheaven

Established Member
Monmouth Co. here - Freehold. Looking for cruise nights in my area other than the chik-fil-a in Howell. There used to be a cool meet in Old Bridge at the Friendlys/A&P but i thought it moved. Hackettstown is over an hour from me.

Kevin @ Wicked

Established Member
2nd week in Sept Ill be holding the annual show we started 2 years ago. Dyno comes outside, food, car show etc. Last year was pretty good, all local hotrods and muscle cars. Had over 250+ people.

Also going to try and get 2 Sunday "Cruises" in before season is out. We did 2 last year and had over 80 cars at each. Keep eye on both FB pages for news

www.facebook.com/wickedmotorsport
www.facebook.com/jerseyshoregearheads

Users who are viewing this thread