Nj members get in here!

Holovacko

Established Member
Last year I went to the spring and fall Modern Muscle Shootouts at both Atco and E-Town. E-town had the larger turn outs, but it was still small. Car show portion was really small too. I was surprised how terrible turn out was at both tracks. I wouldn't expect much this year. E-Town is closer to me, but I prefer Atco now. Last year, E-Town track prep was awful. (For mustang shows)

Holovacko

Established Member
I went to the AM show last year. Huge turn out. I know they were discussing changing the location this year, due to some issues they had with the College that hosted it.

Joey8

Established Member
Any Jersey guys know a place where I can pick up a can or two of torco. I need it by this weekend and if I get it offline I don't think it'll make in time.

Woody6799

Established Member
depends on where you are... I would check with Kevin at wicked, or call Big Daddy Motorsports. If you are a little further north try Mustang Magic in Princeton.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Mustang Magic is in Long Island. Kevin at Wicked doesn't carry Torco from what I remember. I ordered mine through Torco on Ebay and it came fairly quickly. If you can't get a hold of some by your deadline, you can always throw in some 100 octane race fuel at Sunoco. I know of one in the Palisade Park area that carries it. A little expensive, but always available.

Joey8

Established Member
Yeah I ordered 2 cans off of eBay through torco fuels. I ordered mid day Monday so hopefully it gets shipped out soon! If not I'll get some race gas and mix it with the 93.

Hey Carlos, When's our next track outing brother?

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Yeah I ordered 2 cans off of eBay through torco fuels. I ordered mid day Monday so hopefully it gets shipped out soon! If not I'll get some race gas and mix it with the 93.

Hey Carlos, When's our next track outing brother?

Sounds good. Hope you get the Torco in time.

I'm itching to go, but my upcoming weekends are shot. Between family, friends, and vacation I have to try and plan around it. Plus I'm waiting on my drag setup to be shipped. I got a sweet Bogart Big and Little combo I'm strapping on for the strip. Can't wait to try it out. Should be getting them in 2 weeks. Until then I have to settle on my street tires. Boo! :rollseyes

cobrasc03

Is it ever done?
Established Member
Wow wait a min...the person who started this thread. As in "revving high"? Is this the original revving high As in ECCA?

Jrizzolo

Established Member
For anyone in Northern NJ area, I run a Mustang meet on Sunday mornings in Paramus. 35+ Mustangs on a nice day. Some of us take a cruise afterwards also. If anyone's interested let me know, it's also on the NJStangers FB page. About 3-4 terminators live in the area and a few other sick rides. Would love to see you guys there sometime!

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Wow wait a min...the person who started this thread. As in "revving high"? Is this the original revving high As in ECCA?

Please enlighten me. I am curious as to what you are talking about. ECCA? Do tell?

For anyone in Northern NJ area, I run a Mustang meet on Sunday mornings in Paramus. 35+ Mustangs on a nice day. Some of us take a cruise afterwards also. If anyone's interested let me know, it's also on the NJStangers FB page. About 3-4 terminators live in the area and a few other sick rides. Would love to see you guys there sometime!

Hey buddy! I am also a member on njstangers. Member name Black03Cobra. I know, not too creative a name lol! I have been wanting to go to one of these for a while, but due to weather and scheduling I still have not made one. Are you guys still meeting this Sunday? If so, I may be able to make this one as long as I'm not too hung over LOL! Got friends coming over the night before. You know how that goes. :-D

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
Please enlighten me. I am curious as to what you are talking about. ECCA? Do tell?

East coast cobra and ford association. Was a spin off from a few members of CJMF. We had a group and forum. Sponsored car shows. Meets with MACA. Interstate cruises, bbqs... Board was over run by street racers and we didn't want to associate with people just looking for races

Users who are viewing this thread