Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Blower

Votes: 52 82.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClOckwOrk

Established Member
i can take a pic, and the manual has listings for jetting for just about every application in the back, because a 100 shot jet for a contour is different than a 100 shot jet for a mustang for example. i can prove you all wrong right now let me get my didgital camera, and i'l never go to indiana that state is worthless. pics of manual and pressure guage coming soon

Y2KSVT

Established Member
ClOckwOrk said:
i can take a pic, and the manual has listings for jetting for just about every application in the back, because a 100 shot jet for a contour is different than a 100 shot jet for a mustang for example. i can prove you all wrong right now let me get my didgital camera, and i'l never go to indiana that state is worthless. pics of manual and pressure guage coming soon

Well don't you talk a big game? Minnesota is obviously on the map, with what? The mall of America? Congratulations, you live in a cold ass state! If Illinois isn't quite so worthless, I'd meet you in Chicago. We could find a track around there. I'll give you a car length, and the hit. How much were you willing to bet again?

Mark

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
ClOckwOrk said:
What does jetting size have to do with specific fuel pressure ratings?
That must be a thick ass manual!
And here's your new avatar!
e-thug.jpg

ClOckwOrk

Established Member
the manual is about 100 pages and maybe 3/8" thick if that matters. and by the way, its been 70 degrees in minnesota all week. i'd be glad to spank your ass for free in illinois in about 3 weeks. oh and yeah, minnesota is actually quite huge as far as cars go....university ave, (porkys) back to the 50s show at the fairgrounds, and car craft summer nationals at the fairgrounds, all blocks away from the strip. theres cars all over out here that have no problems bending wheelie bars, and there's also a black contour i specifically remember that is gonna beat the snot outa y2ksvt if he doesnt keep it shut. i'm going outside to see if i can get a shot of the fuel pressure guage with the camera its hard to see you gota look at it sideways but if i get a shot youll see, i'll take a shot of the page on the manual that shows applications. oh and i must correct myself... my kit is a stage 1 ford kit so i believe it has fuel pressures and jetting specs for ford/lincoln/mercury let me check

Y2KSVT

Established Member
ClOckwOrk said:
the manual is about 100 pages and maybe 3/8" thick if that matters. and by the way, its been 70 degrees in minnesota all week. i'd be glad to spank your ass for free in illinois in about 3 weeks. oh and yeah, minnesota is actually quite huge as far as cars go....university ave, (porkys) back to the 50s show at the fairgrounds, and car craft summer nationals at the fairgrounds, all blocks away from the strip. theres cars all over out here that have no problems bending wheelie bars, and there's also a black contour i specifically remember that is gonna beat the snot outa y2ksvt if he doesnt keep it shut. i'm going outside to see if i can get a shot of the fuel pressure guage with the camera its hard to see you gota look at it sideways but if i get a shot youll see, i'll take a shot of the page on the manual that shows applications. oh and i must correct myself... my kit is a stage 1 ford kit so i believe it has fuel pressures and jetting specs for ford/lincoln/mercury let me check

I'll be waiting for my personal invitation to this ass kicking. Hell, just to keep it interesting, I might just run you with no bottle. I mean, why completely crush your ego when I can give you atleast a little chance? Seriously, less shit talking, and more proving me wrong. You said you'd have those pictures up the other day. And are you bringing ANOTHER CSVT in to do your dirty work? Maybe both of you will put your money where your mouth's are. :idea:

Mark

ClOckwOrk

Established Member
i was talking about my csvt lol.......yeah bring your bottle too, and it was too dark to take a pic, im not in a hurry cuz i kno im right but yeah they'll be up

Y2KSVT

Established Member
I'll gladly bring the bottle. I figure if you're not convinced after I beat you N/A, then I'll show you what 8 car lengths looks like with the juice. Have you even been to the track with your car? Do you know at all what times you run? And for the 3rd time, how much are we putting down on this?

Mark

ClOckwOrk

Established Member
i dont bet money on my daily driver. if you wanna race my track machine, you should know its a prostock asphalt snowmobile. no my car hasnt been on the track. and im not really down for racing an oval port 3L with my stock 2.5 wait till i get my turbo on the rebuilt engine then we can have a real race. and yeah, even with your setup im pretty sure you would have a hell of a time pulling 1 car on me

Y2KSVT

Established Member
ClOckwOrk said:
i dont bet money on my daily driver. if you wanna race my track machine, you should know its a prostock asphalt snowmobile. no my car hasnt been on the track. and im not really down for racing an oval port 3L with my stock 2.5 wait till i get my turbo on the rebuilt engine then we can have a real race. and yeah, even with your setup im pretty sure you would have a hell of a time pulling 1 car on me

Let's get a few things straight.

1. I'm not running an oval port motor. My signature clearly states that I'm running a Hybrid 3L.
2. You said "dry kits are junk and i'll race anyone that wants to blow up there motor trying to keep with my wet kit....." I'm assuming you meant your CSVT with the wet kit, and not a fuggin' snowmobile! :loser: So unless you can backup what you said FIRST, I suggest you STFU.
3. Since when are you stock? You said you run a 100 shot with a retard(I'm assuming you are the retard?). Bring the nitrous and whatever bolt-ons you might have, and I'll unhook the bottle.
4. Quit with the ricer bullshit with "well you just wait til I __blah blah blah___." You were pretty damn confident the other day that your wet kit will spank a dry kit. Well here I am, offering to run you OFF the bottle. What's it gonna be next?

So please, before you retort with another idiotic post, do a little more research on wtf you're talking about, and put some thought into what you say.

Mark

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
Dude, your sucka ****ing douche bag. Your one of those I know a guy who knows a guy who can kick your ass kind of guys. STFU and post pictures or videos already.

ClOckwOrk

Established Member
yo mark how you gonna pull 8 car lengths on me when i can launch ON the bottle? i hope you got a couple tunes for you xcal if your running a 100 shot on a dry kit lol..... meet me in minnesota and i'm happy to get video of you losing your ass to a 2.5

Y2KSVT

Established Member
ClOckwOrk said:
yo mark how you gonna pull 8 car lengths on me when i can launch ON the bottle? i hope you got a couple tunes for you xcal if your running a 100 shot on a dry kit lol..... meet me in minnesota and i'm happy to get video of you losing your ass to a 2.5

Dude, you're absolutely full of shit. You wanted to meet in Illinois, and now you puss out.
And you obviously don't know very much about me, or my car. If you did, you'd know that I've got the lowest 60' time for a Contour on street tires, that I've been to the track a dozen+ times with my car, and that it IS tuned for N/A and the bottle WITH 39# injectors and a FSVT 255lph fuel pump. I don't feel the need to ghetto rig MSD boxes on my car, because guess what? You don't need it! You're the biggest fuggin' tool on this site, and your mods are a joke. When your balls drop, and your ghetto fabulous, NHRA fagmobile...... er snowmobile craps out on you, let me know. I'll be glad to meet you in ILLINOIS and stomp your dumbass into the ground. If you don't put money down on your ghettofied daily driver, how about the loser has to ask to be banned from this site? I'd love to never have to see you post absolute bullshit to newbs that want help, but instead get non-factual, opinionated crap from you. So, until you have something worthwhile to say to me, or if I have to come in and correct your misinformed posts, I'm done with this thread.

Mark

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
C0ckwork, were you born stupid or did you learn how to be stupid>

ClOckwOrk

Established Member
i enjoy how you guys say im the biggest tool on this site yet you guys with beefed up fuel systems dont even know what your stock flowing fuel pressure is.....and how you all are big nitrous gurus but you dont know that theres a jetting chart that also shows fuel pressure in your manual. i guess you guys are too elite to look into what your doing, lol. as far as MSD boxes go i only have the dis box on it, no window switch, no tach adaptors. its all for the timing retard, i dont wanna have to retard my timing when im off the button. if you seen my car you wouldnt call my mods a joke but thats ok and as far as the snowmobile goes just leave that alone you will never have anything close to it.

Pudmunkies

Established Member
because its a freaking snowmobile you drive on the street.... lame.

Get a bike or something.

ClOckwOrk

Established Member
how is a street snowmobile lame? lol. that makes no sense, its not like the stupid video you saw on streetfire either he had homemade wheels on the front i have skis with wheels on the inside of it, its all lowered etc. its built for the purpose, plus its fast as hell. as far as cars go, meh. contours are cool but after i get a little turbo setup on it, finish my exhaust and the minor exterior stuff, its going to be done. i would like to get maybe M3 coupe or a Rx7 with a big single on it. /shrug.

Pudmunkies

Established Member
ITS A SNOWMOBILE! use it in the snow. You can call it a sled all you want but its still built for snow. Try a bike

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
ClOckwOrk said:
i enjoy how you guys say im the biggest tool on this site yet you guys with beefed up fuel systems dont even know what your stock flowing fuel pressure is.....and how you all are big nitrous gurus but you dont know that theres a jetting chart that also shows fuel pressure in your manual. i guess you guys are too elite to look into what your doing, lol. as far as MSD boxes go i only have the dis box on it, no window switch, no tach adaptors. its all for the timing retard, i dont wanna have to retard my timing when im off the button. if you seen my car you wouldnt call my mods a joke but thats ok and as far as the snowmobile goes just leave that alone you will never have anything close to it.
So is it a specific Contour jetting chart like you said, or a generic jetting chart?
Yes, I'm so elite I didn't research my build before I built it. I just took a bunch of parts and threw them together hoping they would all work together!

You talk all this talk, yet you've post zero pictures of anything, and zero videos of anything. You claim dry v wet, etc etc etc with only biased information you provide. No dyno numbers, no nothing. There are many people who talk the talk on the web and so far you fit that bill....

ClOckwOrk

Established Member
yeah my contour isnt done like i said 3 weeks and i'll have teh fundage to do it up proper, and i'll get it on the dyno then. ive only had my csvt for 6 months its been winter in minnesota till recent and i havent been to the track just yet. it'll all be posted up and if you really want the pics of the fuel pressure and the jetting chart i'll get em, i just figure its a waste of both our time you should know what it flows anyhow (fuel pressure guage is a good idea for nitrous users IMO)

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I could, and probably most others could careless about your fuel pressure and what the NX manual says. You are talking smack about a car that doesn't exist as of yet. Once the car is together then talk smack and you'll get more 'respect.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread