nice collection of ford statues here

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
one statue is so damn original you cant even see it through all the bubble wrap! lol just kidding, one nice mustang collection this guy's got. old school guys from the 80's and 90's will probaby remember evan smith, he was the go-to guy for magazine testing back then.

(i did cringe a little bit at 14:35 when the owner said this is how the 2000 cobra r came from the flat rock assembly plant)

they get into the terminator a little bit in this one

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
Wow! Definitely nastalgic. Brings me back. I haven't thought about the 6.1 cobra R in a long time.

Just a better era than, with those cars.

I guess if you have 2 cobra R's you can leave one wrapped and drive the other...... And than show people how the splitter is shipped with the car...

Sent from my SM-G991U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Recon

Established Member
I watched those a few days ago. Kinda cool about the 6.1 CJ prototype.

Pick your poison.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Shouldn't he be concerned that the white wrapping will damage the paint over 21+ years?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
one statue is so damn original you cant even see it through all the bubble wrap! lol just kidding, one nice mustang collection this guy's got. old school guys from the 80's and 90's will probaby remember evan smith, he was the go-to guy for magazine testing back then.

(i did cringe a little bit at 14:35 when the owner said this is how the 2000 cobra r came from the flat rock assembly plant)

That's an extraordinary dream collection of Fords! Fun videos....thanks for posting them. I SO remember the Super Stallion. Beast!!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

Curious why you cringed at what he said? Is there something I'm missing because he explained it pretty clearly I thought. Otherwise, great collection!

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Fantastic collection, but would not be "right" for me. I dont collect cars that I can not drive. Not that I put many miles on our cars, but "wrapper" cars, you just can't drive. Cool videos (I watched part one also), and nice to see that group of cars, with some super cool "unicorns". Thanks for posting.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Curious why you cringed at what he said? Is there something I'm missing because he explained it pretty clearly I thought. Otherwise, great collection!

64-04 mustangs were built at ford's river rouge assy plant, then they moved production to flat rock starting with the 2005 model year (s197).

but it looks like he has a bunch of collector s197 and s550's in that garage too, so it's probably hard to keep track! lol

Users who are viewing this thread