NHRA at E-Town Pics!

2ndGearPull

Going Down So Smooth!
Established Member
97TURBOCOBRA said:
cool pics man , I went to the race in Atl. had a blast, some of the best dragracing ive ever seen:-D
17622050729.jpg

17622050752.jpg

17622050540.jpg

never mind my ugly mug but this is my favorite pic by far
17622050517.jpg
you are one lucky man to see and get a pic of ashley

97TURBOCOBRA

boost with no belt
Established Member
lucky is right i waited for frist round to start and after all the cars and the crowd had left she came out with her mom.got a ppic with her as well both of them where super nice, and very HOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT

03cobraracer

Established Member
nice pics bro i was there on saturday i live about 15min from the track. englishtown is def a nice track. i love the top fuel/funny cars also, i brought my g/f also. it was her first time seeing them she loved them.. i forgot my camera so i didnt get any pics but had an awsome time. glad you enjoyed your visit to jersey also. im hopefully going to the track soon to run the cobra with the KB on it for the first time.. should be fun.

PS ashley force is so hot.. :coolman:

Last edited:

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
Nice!
When I see John Force pimpimg Ford, well all know it's a variation of the Chrysler Hemi under the hood.
No Ford parts there at all.
Jeff

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
CPViolation said:
Nice!
When I see John Force pimpimg Ford, well all know it's a variation of the Chrysler Hemi under the hood.
No Ford parts there at all.
Jeff

:thumbsup: that is why the mopar hemi is the true king of em all

(the real 426 cu in chrysler hemi introduced in 1964, not the "hemi" they are marketing today)

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
VERTIBLEMENACE said:
:thumbsup: that is why the mopar hemi is the true king of em all

(the real 426 cu in chrysler hemi introduced in 1964, not the "hemi" they are marketing today)
It's been devoleped over the years. Ford would have to come with something like the 427 cammer. Problem with that motor was a 6' timing chain. One bank would get retarted at high RPM.
Jeff
BTW,
Our car are full hemi. Ford doesn't pimp that fact.
Jeff
Edit: Pete Robison came up wiith a gear drive system for the cammer.
http://www.draglist.com/hill/pete robinson.htm

Last edited:

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
97TURBOCOBRA said:
lucky is right i waited for frist round to start and after all the cars and the crowd had left she came out with her mom.got a ppic with her as well both of them where super nice, and very HOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Sweet! I got John's autograph on my Eric Medlen shirt. I was at the right place at the right time cause it's a friggin mob scene around the force trailers when the drivers come out!

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
97TURBOCOBRA said:
never mind my ugly mug but this is my favorite pic by far

you lucky SOB!! I only got to see her from 20ft away and I was just in awe :D

I've been to a couple events and have never seen anyone bring their own masks ...that's hilarious, the one kid with a war mask. It does burn though, feels like my throat has thorns in it!

97TURBOCOBRA

boost with no belt
Established Member
EastCoast5.0 said:
Sweet! I got John's autograph on my Eric Medlen shirt. I was at the right place at the right time cause it's a friggin mob scene around the force trailers when the drivers come out!

thats cool last year i got a blower belt off Johns car and had it signed by all the big guys Force, Medlon, capps, ect about 25 in all and this year a bought a piston sleave and had it done the same way.

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
SpeedOften said:
E-town = Epping right???

I haven't been home (NH) in a couple years... f'n Navy...
No, Englishtown, NJ.

That would be sweet if it was at Epping, thats 15 mins from my house lol. That track is no where near the facility of Englishtown though.

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
97TURBOCOBRA said:
thats cool last year i got a blower belt off Johns car and had it signed by all the big guys Force, Medlon, capps, ect about 25 in all and this year a bought a piston sleave and had it done the same way.
Thats awsome, I'd love a blower belt. I wanted a tire to make a table out it too haha. I REALLLYY wish I could have met Eric Medlen, it's so sad he's gone. :(

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great pics! I wanted to go to that event but couldn't make it. Weather looked great, too.

Users who are viewing this thread