NFL: Who Is The Best Receiver Of All Times?

Who is the best receiver of all times?

• Jerry Rice

Votes: 88 87.1%
  • Randy Moss

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Others

Votes: 12 11.9%

• Total voters

CobRoush-00

Established Member
1- Jerry Rice
2- Randy Moss

Randy Moss declared in an interview that he is the best receiver of all times. With all due respect to the talent of Randy Moss, I personally think this title would belong to Jerry Rice. What do you guys think?

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Yes its Jerry Rice. If Randy Moss thinks he is that's fine but don't say it publicly, especially not in San Francisco. That's a good way to alienate your own fan base.

2001C5

Established Member
LOL at "all times"

Rice no doubt. Moss is not the 2nd best, imo.

In no particular order, I would put Harrison, Irvin and Andre and Calvin Johnson in front of Moss.

Last edited:

hoamskilet

Established Member
I don't think there's any way it's not Jerry Rice. Having said that, if Randy Moss had Jerry Rice's work ethic and attitude, I think he'd own just about every receiving record

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
LOL at "all times"

Rice no doubt. Moss is not the 2nd best, imo.

In no particular order, I would put Harrison, Irvin and Andre and Calvin Johnson in front of Moss.

I'm a Lions fan but Calvin Johnson? Really?:dw:

Rice easily, hell Moss isn't even #2. Moss is top 5 though.

1.Rice

2.T.O
3.Moss
4.Carter
5.Irving

2001C5

Established Member
I'm a Lions fan but Calvin Johnson? Really?:dw:

Rice easily, hell Moss isn't even #2. Moss is top 5 though.

1.Rice

2.T.O
3.Moss
4.Carter
5.Irving
Why not Johnson...its not his fault he plays in Detroit. Owens is a cancer, kills the locker room/team. Moss admitted he quit on routes. I don't have a problem with Carter, but he's not as good as Irvin. Who is Irving?;-)

2001C5

Established Member
The correct answer: Don Hutson, Green Bay Packers. Here are the facts:
Hall of Famers » DON HUTSON

Next question?
Do you really think any top athlete from the 30-40s would be amongst the greatest in his sport such as football, basketball, track and field, etc when compared to men that have competed within the past 20 or so years? Either you are 70+ years old or simply delusional.

Planter

Banned
Rice
Moss

**** Terrell Owens. that bitch doesn't even belong in any discussion except which episode of the real dramatic days of his life is currently in progress and in which city.

dude has less maturity than a kindergartner.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Do you really think any top athlete from the 30-40s would be amongst the greatest in his sport such as football, basketball, track and field, etc when compared to men that have competed within the past 20 or so years? Either you are 70+ years old or simply delusional.

What portion of "NFL: Who Is The Best Receiver Of All Times?" don't you understand? Oh, I see... it's not the answer that YOU want… Go ahead, ignore the FACTS…

Like I said, "Next question"?

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Jerry Rice no question. Maybe even the best football player of all time. Moss was incredible in his hey day though, but Rice kept it going for a lot longer. Did love watching Moss when he was at Marshall. Hated watching what he did to the Cowboys on a thanksgiving game his rookie year.

canibus

Established Member
What portion of "NFL: Who Is The Best Receiver Of All Times?" don't you understand? Oh, I see... it's not the answer that YOU want… Go ahead, ignore the FACTS…

Like I said, "Next question"?

Show me these facts. I'm well aware of who mr. Hutson is, I'm surrounded by cheese heads. While I don't blame you for trying, it's just not even in the same realm.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Why not Johnson...its not his fault he plays in Detroit. Owens is a cancer, kills the locker room/team. Moss admitted he quit on routes. I don't have a problem with Carter, but he's not as good as Irvin. Who is Irving?;-)

T.O a cancer according to who? I don't care how the media portrays an athlete. T.O NEVER had off the field drama and he was a team player. T.O production can not be denied period. He's a better route runner than Moss, he actually blocks downfield and he never took plays off like Moss. I think moss just plays/played football because he was good at it and not because he loved the game. He's basically the Tracy Mcgrady of the NFL, had the potential to be the greatest but didn't put in the work. He's still a top 5 reciever tho.

Calvin can and I think will be top 5 all time but it's WAY to early to put him there. He could have a career changing injury next year and his production could fall off. Let his career play out then place him where he needs to be.

And my bag, Irvin. On my list 3-5 can be reordered how ever you'd like and I'd probably agree.

Users who are viewing this thread