NFL Players Want To End The NFL

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Change my mind.

I keep looking at these holdouts, refusing to report, etc... and I cannot help but think that the players in the NFL want to end their league.

Add in the NFL saying it will call more holding. My question is why would anyone continue to watch a product that is continually getting worse?

Honestly I hope the XFL becomes what the NFL was 20 years ago and that the NFL goes the way of the dinosaur.

Fox Fan listens to Cardi B using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Never really cared for American football, so meh.

Pick your poison.

Then why the **** are you in this thread numbnuts...lmfao ass off...seriously why come in here to post some bullshit like that...to make a declaration you don’t like American football, let me guess you fancy yourself as an enlightened individual and American football is so beneath you....god ruined a perfectly good asshole when he put teeth in your mouth.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Then why the **** are you in this thread numbnuts...lmfao ass off...seriously why come in here to post some bullshit like that...to make a declaration you don’t like American football, let me guess you fancy yourself as an enlightened individual and American football is so beneath you....god ruined a perfectly good asshole when he put teeth in your mouth.
Hahahaha in before SD

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Change my mind.

I keep looking at these holdouts, refusing to report, etc... and I cannot help but think that the players in the NFL want to end their league.

Add in the NFL saying it will call more holding. My question is why would anyone continue to watch a product that is continually getting worse?

Honestly I hope the XFL becomes what the NFL was 20 years ago and that the NFL goes the way of the dinosaur.

Let the players ruin the league. Im hoping for the XFL to be exactly what you said. real foot ball again

Last edited:

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Then why the **** are you in this thread numbnuts...lmfao ass off...seriously why come in here to post some bullshit like that...to make a declaration you don’t like American football, let me guess you fancy yourself as an enlightened individual and American football is so beneath you....god ruined a perfectly good asshole when he put teeth in your

>

>
"" alt="Commercial Photography"></a>
a>

Last edited:

noco5.0

Established Member
I actually have some empathy for the players. The owners in the NFL make billions, so I don't blame some guy for trying to get what he's worth. Careers in the NFL are short and the money isn't guaranteed. It's a cut throat business with little loyalty either way. I enjoy watching the games, but could care less what the players or owners have to say before or after the game.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

GAAAAAD DAAAAAAAM....
Lmao.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I stopped watching professional football several years ago when the players started the kneeling crap and became disrespectful to our country!!!!

I believe this is a small piece of the NFL has gone to shit pie.

1. You have people that want football not a SJW display.

2. The NFL has made these rule changes that has made the play more boring.

3. It feels like we have gone from players trucking caring about a championship to who cares about winning as long as I get paid.

4. Goodell’s handling of off the field issues is like the dildo factory workers holding kangaroo court.

While the NFL is supposed to be the pinnacle I can’t help but feel the NCAA Football product is clearly better and more enjoyable.

I am a Steeler fan so it is not like I have had some consistently shitty team to kill it for me. I can say one of the bigger nails in the coffin for me was the Steelers throwing Villenueva under the bus after Villenueva, a Ranger a veteran, honored the flag when the team didn’t want to. But again, time could have cleared that. But the league as a whole just keeps doing these, “hold my Whiteclaw and watch this” type shit.

It makes me laugh that people say, “the players have to worry about their health” while making millions yet will turn around and say, “police and the military signed up for this.”

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
c6a670456e691ca346087125718322c9.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread