newbie to the site!!!!

MyNamesAriva

Established Member
Hey guys, i just wanted to introduce myself to eveyone. Im new to the site but i've had my cobra going on 3 years now. Hopefully i'll get some good info and tips from u guys since im mostly stock. Im in socal (san diego) so if any one wants, dont hesitate to hit me up to meet up and cruise.:beer:

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
Welcome there is a ton of useful knowledge here. I have learned a ton. Make sure to check out the search feature and start your research!

SVTDice

Established Member
Welcome, Don't worry we are a easy crowd to get along with. You will enjoy it here indeed! :D

MyNamesAriva

Established Member
koo, thanks guys, imma try to figure out how to post pics, so i can show my car off to u guys.....hope to get alot of usefull info in here from everybody. so far u all seem like a bunch of cool kick back guys.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTP! You should love this particular forum. So come back often.

Definitely try to catch the Queen Mary Mustang show. My wife and I went last year and loved it. A lot of great Mustang show up and you get to meet a lot of great people. Not too bad a drive from San Diego. :)

kingcobra8541

The Dude
Established Member
Welcome. I have owned 7 mustangs and I'm on my second 03 Cobra and I still learn things from this site every day...Great place!

Users who are viewing this thread