~New True Forged Sleepers Are On~

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I like them better than your last setup. It looks really clean yet still mean. :rockon:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
sHa_thumbgoodjob1.gif

Nino S

Established Member
We all know that you have the cleanest Cobra on svtp and I the new wheels looks tits! I am just not sure which ones I like best, the Chicanes, Victory, or these Sleepers. Woud really like to see a set of the Sleepers polished. Looks awesome kev!!

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Cleanist Cobra on the forums. Where do you find the time to detail it to perfection?
Thank you. Some people sit on the couch and watch TV, I enjoy that time working on my car. (But a lot of time I work on other peoples cars)

at least it isn't clean :eek:
beautiful car!
:lol: :beer:

Yup, those are some nice rims. Looking good.
Thanks. :beer:

Definitely liking the new wheels! Looks great.
:beer:

Ok, excuse me while I go get a towel.....brb....

NICE WORK!!! Those look awesome!!!
:lol::beer:

You got great taste. I think If the custom wheel market tanks, you'll single-handedly keep TF afloat.
LOL... Steve has been very good to work with. :thumbsup:

VERY nice!!!

I don't mean to sound like a dick but i like your other wheels WAYYYYYY more on that car.
Everyone has theor own opinion. But you have to specify "which" others. I have had my fare share of wheels on this car.

I think I found the exact setup I want for my next wheels. I actually like the bolts on these wheels with the brushed centers. They don't stand out too much and make the wheels look very classy. I'm in love with the side shot of your car. Now I need to hurry up and get my car paid off so I can justify spending the money on these wheels. :rockon:
:rockon::thumbsup: I really like the bolts on the wheels. Gives it more of an industrial look.

I really do like them but I honestly think with the wider spokes, it give the wheel a smaller appearance. I think 19's would look nice being that the spokes are wider. None the less the car looks badass and I like the brushed looked.
Thanks Scott. I know what you mean, but 19's have very limited tire selection and I think the Mach 5's are just a tad narrow.

They look great Kevin... I look forward to seeing them in person !!!

Kickass car...
Thanks Bro! :beer: Can't wait to see your new wheels this week. :pop:

meh...
I think BOTH you other sets looked better.
But as long as you like them :beer:
I have honestly liked each set a lot. Kind of like which mood I'm in as to which I like that day. LOL...

Nice pictures!!! BTW, you should start a thread on "how to take bad a** pictures" LOL.
LOL... There is plenty of info on taking pictures online. "Google" is your friend!:thumbsup:

my dear those are sick
Thanks.

noyphh.jpg

Wow . Nice .
:lol: :beer:

I like how you can see the red calipers shining off the wheels.
I like that as well. :thumbsup:

my fav's so far on ur car! they look amazing bro! congrats and thanks for finally posting the pics
My favorites so far as well. :thumbsup:

looks amazing man!

Looks good Kevin!
Thanks Brandon. :beer:

i like the rims but in the 3rd pic they look white!! they look great on the car!!
LOL.... Yeah, they reflect a lot. Thanks.

+1 the victory's were a much sleeker looking wheel without all the hardware. That is what i liked about the other set, no hardware made it a sleeker more elegant look.
I liked that look as well, but I reayy missed having the bolts more.

simply stunning but i kinda (just kinda) like the last set just a smidge better:D
like an above post mentioned , i feel the spokes could be a little slimmer
still stupid sick:rockon: and one of my favs on this forum

Looks great but can you just take some average pics or cell pics so we know what they would look like in the real world? :D
LOl.... :thumbsup::beer:

Did you paint your rotor hats? I really like these wheels. The brushed centers are classy!
Yeah, I painted the front hats silver. I still have to do the rears. Thanks Garlen. :beer:

Hot dam that looks good!

Wow!
Thanks Steve. :beer:

Those are great looking wheels. Hopefully I'll get to see them in person at one of the meets in the future.
Thanks. Hopefully the rain will give us a break one of these weekends so I can drive it more.

Holy mini sirlion burgers! Those wheels are smokin! I think Steve is right, I should sell mine and buy two sets of TF's...LOL:banana:
Thanks Lonnie. I think you should as well. Then you could get rid of those spacers! (Did you swap those pins on the dual FPDM harness yet?)

Really Kevin? You want to know what we think? :nonono: As if you don't know what everyone thinks, or is going to say?
Best looking Cobra!
Looks SICK!
Cleanest Cobra on the forum!
WoW!!
Just a few that come to mind..... Bout sums it up! :rockon:
( IMO ) You have the nicest looking Cobra! And this is the best wheel combo yet!!! I really like those!!
PS: I wish I could take GREAT pictures like you! You have a way with a camera like no one else!! :rockon::rockon:
Thanks Darien. :beer: I gave you most of my tips on pictures. You just have to get out and practice different things now and see what you like best.

What did you paint your calipers with? They look great!
I used the Duplicolor stuff. It came out OK but if I were to do it again I would use the G2 kit.

I like em. Did like the victorys better though, but like these better than the Chicanes
Thanks Andy. :beer:

amazing pics, great look...but must admit wheels are not a killer for me - prefer foose originals.....does your car ever see the road?....its really f'ing gorgeous
Foose Originals?

+1, :shrug:
:lol:

By far my favorite set of custom wheels you've had on your car.

:thumbsup:
That Cobra is cleaned to perfection! Looks awesome! Nice choice of wheels too!
Thanks. I try. :thumbsup:

I like them because they are simple. They look good! :beer:
Thanks. There has always been something about simple looking 5 star wheels that has done it for me. Ever since the fox body Saleen Stern Wheels or possibly before.

i think they look really good, id love the old victorys on mine, but i dont think anyones opinion should really matter a whole lot to you. you obviously designed these wheels exactly to your specs, from ground up, so you cant really get any more personalized than that. if you dont go out on a limb and put something you really like on there, and rather just settle on something you know everyone will like then you only have about 1 choice. which is probly the 18 inch 03 reps. anyway very nice work!:rockon:
Thanks man. I know what you mean. :beer:

Hmmm... I'm on the fence too. They kind of look like a 03/04 Cobra and Cobra R hybrid wheel. The finish on them is great though.
I don't really feel this is a good comparison. Maybe Stern Saleen Wheels and R's, but 03/04??? :??:

I like them better than your last setup. It looks really clean yet still mean. :rockon:

Nice, but the Victory's were much nicer.
They were nice, but I really like the industrial look the bolts give.

I like that!

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
We all know that you have the cleanest Cobra on svtp and I the new wheels looks tits! I am just not sure which ones I like best, the Chicanes, Victory, or these Sleepers. Woud really like to see a set of the Sleepers polished. Looks awesome kev!!
Thanks. Maybe my next set will be all polished again. (Did I just say that?:uh oh:)

the king of detail has rusty rear rotors?
LOL... Yeah, I stripped them and did the fronts but I still have to do the rears. I have been working on everyone elses cars on the weekends lately and have not had any time for mine. :(

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Looks great! Did you recently remove the tint from your side windows? It has a completely different look than most other TR Cobra's out there, and I bet the contrast of the brushed centers looks great in person.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Once again Sleeper your cobra is top dog!! Very Nice...

Lookin good bro! Car has a mean stance too.
:thumbsup: :beer:

Looks great! Did you recently remove the tint from your side windows? It has a completely different look than most other TR Cobra's out there, and I bet the contrast of the brushed centers looks great in person.
I did remove the side tinit a while back. It was a little too dark for my taste so I removed it. I have to get it redone with lighter tint soon.

:pepper:KILLER wheels for a SWEET car.:pepper:

Wintermute

Banned
Holy chit dude those are the nicest wheels I've ever seen on a terminator. Did you happen to get a pic of the ass-end, straight on and street level ?

Last edited:

BlueVenom281

Lurking
Established Member
It looks good, they haven't grown on me yet. For some reason they tone the car down a liitle too much, but I trust the decision. I hope it's the look you were shooting for. I'm glad to see you still have the passion for the car. I remember when u were 89sleeper on Stangnet with beautiful the white on white notch....I had the white on white LX hatchback!

/hijack

Users who are viewing this thread