~New True Forged Sleepers Are On~

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
New setup= SEX!!
:beer:

your car is always clean. good job.
Thanks.

It looks good, they haven't grown on me yet. For some reason they tone the car down a liitle too much, but I trust the decision. I hope it's the look you were shooting for. I'm glad to see you still have the passion for the car. I remember when u were 89sleeper on Stangnet with beautiful the white on white notch....I had the white on white LX hatchback!

/hijack
It was the look I was wanting. Yeah, I am still on Stangnet but had my name changed. Most don't realize why my screen name is 04sleeper. Because it was just easier to change the 89 to 04. LOL... I still miss my old coupe. :(
It's in Tulsa, OK the last time I heard.
What was your screen name on SN?

:thumbsup: Great Shots. Clean look.
Thanks Ron. :beer:

SpectorV

Established Member
I like them, I like the brushed look with the polished lips and the bolts work good as well. my only issue might be the spokes are larger than the TF mach 5's so a 19 might work better~ but a 19 on a pre 05 is a bit to much for me. I love how they do not have the little very tiny band around the center section where it meets the flat "lip" of the rim, very nice touch. I think the mach 5's should also have that removed.

Here are the mach 5's in 18's you can see the spoke size difference:
2656-albums347-2691.jpg

2656-albums347-2460.jpg

Last edited:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Need a quote on these in all chrome. Love that the spokes are wider.:thumbsup:
PM svt4stv for a quote.

Absolutely stunning!
Get your stunna shades on :coolman:
Thanks man. :beer:

Looks amazing as usual.
:beer:

I like them, I like the brushed look with the polished lips and the bolts work good as well. my only issue might be the spokes are larger than the TF mach 5's so a 19 might work better~ but a 19 on a pre 05 is a bit to much for me. I love how they do not have the little very tiny band around the center section where it meets the flat "lip" of the rim, very nice touch. I think the mach 5's should also have that removed.
Yeah, I wanted the larger spokes. I feel the Mach 5's are a little too small for my taste. It actually does have the band around thee rim, but it is drilled for the bolts. I don't think you could get rid of it because of wheel strength.

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Perfect, I would like to see the face of the wheel powder coated the factory red. The offset and backspace sit dead on with the fender cut, thats paying acute attention to detail (hats off to you)

SpectorV

Established Member
Yeah, I wanted the larger spokes. I feel the Mach 5's are a little too small for my taste. It actually does have the band around thee rim, but it is drilled for the bolts. I don't think you could get rid of it because of wheel strength.

Yea I am with you, I see what you mean

BlueVenom281

Lurking
Established Member
It was the look I was wanting. Yeah, I am still on Stangnet but had my name changed. Most don't realize why my screen name is 04sleeper. Because it was just easier to change the 89 to 04. LOL... I still miss my old coupe. :(
It's in Tulsa, OK the last time I heard.
What was your screen name on SN?
I was WhiteHeat306....I haven't logged on in years though!

Users who are viewing this thread