~New True Forged "Sleeper's" Are Here~

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
I think they look great! I'm still having a hard time deciding whether I like those or the Victory's better. As usual the car looks incredible!!! :thumbsup:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Thanks all. Let me get some better weather and I will get some better pics and angles.

I really like them A LOT! They look like a million bucks on the car!

Kellyo77

keep calm and chive on!
Established Member
Nice!

I bet they'd look slick in black...

Agree 1000%

A dull/matte black, kinda like a KenneBell blower color.

But, these look really good.
Do you have any pictures of your car with the old wheels on it for comparison? I don't remember what it looked like.

tx03snake

Established Member
not really feeling it on the red. liked the victorys much more on your ride! think a wheel like this would look good on a silver car or black or dsg car. this is actually the kind of finish i want to do whenever i get around to getting new wheels for the car. the car looks good there is just something that is not doing it for me.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I LOVE the brushed centers. Gives some depth to the wheel with just the right about of contrast.

I personally despise black wheels. You might as well not have custom wheels if you're going to make the center section black because you just took the beauty away from having a gorgeous, artful center section to display.

:beer:

And for those bashing that the centers are "dull"...you'd have to see a wheel like this in person to realize its like a "perfect" gloss-silver really since it has the clearcoat on it.

Last edited:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
So Meticulous....I Love It!!!
Thanks man. :beer:

True Forged just makes me want to touch myself all over. Inappropriate? Maybe a little bit. But I want to hump those wheels.
:lol::lol: TMI.

Congrats sleeper ! They look awesome . Definitely looks more classy and racy at the same time. I was contemplating brushed for my silver car but wanted to experience the polished first. Down the line I think I will have my victorys brushed. Plus these should be easier to upkeep with that finish. Enjoy them bro . :rockon:
Thanks Nick. I am really pleased with how they turned out.

They look great, I don't even like red and your car is still so purrty. :rockon:

Beautiful wheels. I think they look pimp.

Perfect. Those wheels flow perfectly with that car. sleepers FTW!
I think they work well. :thumbsup:

Sorry bro, first time im not digging something you have done.
Old wheels were tits.
I liked "Both" sets of my old wheels. They both looked Great on my car, thats why I bought them. I think these look even better IMO though. But thats the great thing about custom wheels, you can get whatever you like. :beer:

*wipes the drool off the keyboard*
Man that is so nice, congrats!
:thumbsup:

Man it's crazy how just a set of wheels can change the the whole look or theme to a car.
Yet, everytime you change your wheels the look of your car gets even better.
Absolutely amazing! :beer:
Thanks. It really does change the whole look. :thumbsup:

no offense but these are not my favorite wheels that have been on that badass ride of yours.
I'm just not feeling the dull finish on the centers, kinda kills the look of the car. I do like the wheel style though.
No offense taken at all. The centers are not dull by any means. They are powdercoated clear. Kind of reminds me of the finish on "Fiske" wheels.

I think they look great! I'm still having a hard time deciding whether I like those or the Victory's better. As usual the car looks incredible!!! :thumbsup:
Thanks Kev. :beer: Both are hard to choose from. They are both great wheels.

Great choice some of my favs by far.

Agree 1000%
A dull/matte black, kinda like a KenneBell blower color.
But, these look really good.
Do you have any pictures of your car with the old wheels on it for comparison? I don't remember what it looked like.
Sure. Here are my last 2 sets of TF wheels.

Chicane RS.
214272.jpg

Victory's.
275172.jpg

not really feeling it on the red. liked the victorys much more on your ride! think a wheel like this would look good on a silver car or black or dsg car. this is actually the kind of finish i want to do whenever i get around to getting new wheels for the car. the car looks good there is just something that is not doing it for me.
Well the are not for everyone. I'll bet if you saw them in person you would be singing to a different tune though. :thumbsup:

I LOVE the brushed centers. Gives some depth to the wheel with just the right about of contrast.

I personally despise black wheels. You might as well not have custom wheels if you're going to make the center section black because you just took the beauty away from having a gorgeous, artful center section to display.

And for those bashing that the centers are "dull"...you'd have to see a wheel like this in person to realize its like a "perfect" gloss-silver really since it has the clearcoat on it.
Spot on as usual Matt!

You can really tell when someone has sat down and thought out all the possibilities when coming up with a custom wheel. :thumbsup:

Wow, your car looks SICK dude. Lovin' it!
Thanks Bro, :beer:

GREAT looking rims and a sick looking car man!! :rockon:
c u around the dfw
Thanks. DFW FTW! :rockon:

tx03snake

Established Member
04Sleeper just so you know in no way i was not bashing it at all. i love that wheel and more than likely in person i would probably change my mind. that has happened to me a few times. there was something about the chrome wheels that in my opinion made your car pop! car looks great with those wheels bro it really does just thought the victorys were clean as hell on your car! i believe it will grow on me

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
04Sleeper just so you know in no way i was not bashing it at all. i love that wheel and more than likely in person i would probably change my mind. that has happened to me a few times. there was something about the chrome wheels that in my opinion made your car pop! car looks great with those wheels bro it really does just thought the victorys were clean as hell on your car! i believe it will grow on me
I did not take your comments as bashing at all. :beer: Actually, all my other wheels were polished, not chrome. (Except for the stock wheels).

I will get some new pics when the weather gets better with the same angle and lighting I shot those other 2 pics in and then you might see what I am talking about. :thumbsup:

Both the Chicane RS wheels and Victory's were Sweet wheels, I will agree on that!

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Still waiting for the Sleeper quality pics that I have framed in my bedroom...

FOURCED

3 honks and I own you
Established Member
Both the Chicane RS wheels and Victory's were Sweet wheels, I will agree on that!

I agree too... there's not too many wheel designs from Steve that I don't like ;-)

I am curious as why you originally got rid of the Chicane RS wheels? I'm sure you know that's probably my favorite design that's been on your car:-D

I do like the new design though... looks really classy and like it will be easier to keep clean :thumbsup:

Shannon

Users who are viewing this thread