Looks great. :rockon::rockon:

Those wheels with that finish would AMAZING on a Silver Cobra..:eek:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Nice!
I bet they'd look slick in black...
I'm sure they would! :thumbsup:

Very nice Sleeper... they look awesome on your car... great work.... you are making me want to spend even more money for a set of Forged for the new Cobra......
Thanks. :beer:

wow...your garage is almost as clean as your car! :rockon:
LOL... Yeah. I like to keep it that way.

damn another set?!
LOL... Yep.

Damn! Hottttnessss!
:beer:

They look great!!!
Notice how much room is available behind the front wheel??? Next mod is a BBK right???
Did I miss the tire size for those things...what size meats are on those rims???
Thanks...:beer:
Later...Dave
I have been looking at the Baer 6 Piston set up for the front and 4 piston rear with 2 piece rotors. But I will need a clutch first before that.

I did mention tire size earlier but they are 295-35-18 rear and 265-35-18 front.

Not feeling them, I think its the finish that is throwing them off for me.
The finish is one of the reasons I bought them. I like it much better.

S***, now I have to spend $2,500. I love them. Nice work to the the both of you guys. :beer:

I wonder how they would look with chrome centers or possilby black? Hmmm. . . . .or agrent?
LOL.. Thanks Snagged. If I had an anniversary 03 I would go with the Turn 8's with anthricite centers for sure!

I LOVE brushed centers. They tone the car down and give it more of a race look. Very nice!!
Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner! This is Exactly why I went with the brushed centers. I really need some better weather to take the car out and get some good pics.

Oh, and here is an e-beer for being correct. :beer:

wtf man, how many rims are you planning to go through in a year! lol
they look very nice btw!
LOL.... A few sets. Your car was one of the reasons I went with this set up.

Looks great. :rockon::rockon:
Those wheels with that finish would AMAZING on a Silver Cobra..:eek:
See AUSTINSCOBRA above for Mach 5's with the brushed centers. He has them with the brushed centers as well.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner! This is Exactly why I went with the brushed centers. I really need some better weather to take the car out and get some good pics.

Oh, and here is an e-beer for being correct. :beer:

By far my favorite set that you've gotten. Free beer! :beer:

Predatorbird

Established Member
The wheels look amazing. The bolts don't look as bad as I thought. I'd love to see them w/o also to get a comparison. Please get some more shots asap. I want to see them in all angles on a red car. :idea:

Are the fronts the big brake cut with a smaller lip? They don't look as deep and your Victories. I like the contrast better with the brushed/polished because it pronounces the lips more rather than the all polished look.

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
They look like the ones BOZE has.
I like them, but I think the Victorys you had before were the sexoest wheels ever!

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
By far my favorite set that you've gotten. Free beer! :beer:
:beer:

Perfect setup for the torch red!! Looks mean!! True Forged Sleepers... FTW!!! :beer:
Thanks Ron. Can't wait to see your new set up.

I wanna like them real bad. I just can't though. I loved your old wheels.
I liked my old wheels as well, just wanted to try something else. I like these the best so far though.

The wheels look amazing. The bolts don't look as bad as I thought. I'd love to see them w/o also to get a comparison. Please get some more shots asap. I want to see them in all angles on a red car. :idea:

Are the fronts the big brake cut with a smaller lip? They don't look as deep and your Victories. I like the contrast better with the brushed/polished because it pronounces the lips more rather than the all polished look.
I will try to get some more pictures when the weather gets better.

Yes, the fronts are the big brake cut. One of the reasons I went with the brushed centers was to provide that contrast with the lip. With all polished, it was very hard to determine where the lip and center section met.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
True Forged just makes me want to touch myself all over.

Inappropriate? Maybe a little bit. But I want to hump those wheels.

04silvervenom

Established Member
Congrats sleeper ! They look awesome . Definitely looks more classy and racy at the same time. I was contemplating brushed for my silver car but wanted to experience the polished first. Down the line I think I will have my victorys brushed. Plus these should be easier to upkeep with that finish. Enjoy them bro . :rockon:

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Perfect. Those wheels flow perfectly with that car. sleepers FTW!

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Sorry bro, first time im not digging something you have done.

Old wheels were tits.

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
*wipes the drool off the keyboard*

Man that is so nice, congrats!

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Man it's crazy how just a set of wheels can change the the whole look or theme to a car.

Yet, everytime you change your wheels the look of your car gets even better.

Absolutely amazing! :beer:

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
no offense but these are not my favorite wheels that have been on that badass ride of yours.
I'm just not feeling the dull finish on the centers, kinda kills the look of the car. I do like the wheel style though.

Users who are viewing this thread