NEW True Forged design for 03 04 Cobra hood vents! new diamond mesh!

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
20140623_192425_zpscjxpeyns.gif

20140623_193147_zpswfkac6e6.gif

20140623_193212_zps8w7aqfic.gif

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
we're making 20 complete sets right now. theyre making the diamond screens first, then the frames. im having them make an extra 10 screens for those that just need the screens, since we ran out of the first 20 so fast :burnout:

these seem to be a hit so we'll be making them for awhile. so no worries on having to buy them NOW!! lol. :thumbsup:

04DeadShort

SVT Addict
Established Member
I got mine in yesterday and they look sweet!!! I got the polished versions. I will post some pics up after I install them this weekend. Thanks Steve

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i guess due to the heat from summer powder coating shops tend to have equipment issues. this shop's oven broke this week and took two days to fix. theyre already backed up, now even more.

the other shop we use just for some stuff, they had some equipment issues this week as well.

so some stuff got done but not everything. still waiting on some frames to be done. but quite a few sets of screens were finished and im going to try to get them out today (saturday). so if you ordered a full frame/screen set, you'll have to wait a little longer. probably by the end of the week. and that's for satin black, if you wanted a different finish on the frames you'll have to wait till the next batch is ready. but should be ready for powder coating soon. within a week or so.
all i have right now (frames) is polished and satin black.

diamond screens, still have the possibility to get different finishes if desired. (right now).

just an update.

only a few people will be waiting. the majority of the people on this list have either been shipped out or will be within a few days. :beer:

mdever12

Established Member
Interested in satin black with frames, and brushed with double tinted clear coating also with frames, pm me please

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
just picked up some more parts from powder coating yesterday. not everything but almost everything. (for those who've already paid)

ill be working on this and the side scoop thread today

I would like a set of satin black frames with gloss black mesh if possible. Does the black finish have a clear coat? [email protected] is for paypal. Thanks

gloss black has a clear coat, satin black does not. the clear coat can scratch easily but it can also be buffed out. cant buff satin black if you scratch it.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Steve, your PM Box is jammed up. In response to your PM...........

No problem Steve, already took care of it. Thanks for the super quick turnaround :thumbsup:

Painted Mystichrome

P820031108202014_21_zpsd20de2c3.jpg

HoodVentMod008_zps7c130247.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread