NEW True Forged design for 03 04 Cobra hood vents! new diamond mesh!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Steve, your PM Box is jammed up. In response to your PM...........

No problem Steve, already took care of it. Thanks for the super quick turnaround :thumbsup:

Painted Mystichrome

HoodVentMod007_zps3b1f1a03.gif

HoodVentMod008_zps7c130247.gif

HoodVentMod015_zps25fbec87.gif

HoodVentMod016_zpsfae562c3.gif

yeah i saw you tried to. i just deleted a bunch of pms. cool. are you a painter? that was fast! lol :beer:

you have the WORLDS ONLY set of mystichrome diamond screens (that i know of lol)

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i pm'd some people regarding pricing on sets but i just did a "head count" and i think i just ran out of frames. everyone who is currently paid up is accounted for of course.

the powder coating shop said they gave me all the satin black parts.

actually i have a few mish moshed sets of polished frames that i need to put together to see what i have. i believe i have at least one set of polished frames.

i have 20 more sets of frames and diamond screens on the way. they'll be ready in a few weeks. then off to whatever finish you want of course. if you dont mind waiting then you can pay for them now and lock them in and they'll ship out when theyre ready.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
just got 20 more sets of frames in. so plenty for everyone :thumbsup:

an svtper suggested we use a certain type/size of diamond mesh for the side scoops so we're obtaining samples to see if it can work. so stay tuned.

looks like the diamond screens (gen 3 screens, so to speak) will be replacing the circular mesh (gen 1) for a while, possibly for the rest of time lol. i still have some left and will have quite a few mesh side scoops and then they'll all be gone, for a while at least.

cclark

Established Member
just got 20 more sets of frames in. so plenty for everyone :thumbsup:

an svtper suggested we use a certain type/size of diamond mesh for the side scoops so we're obtaining samples to see if it can work. so stay tuned.

looks like the diamond screens (gen 3 screens, so to speak) will be replacing the circular mesh (gen 1) for a while, possibly for the rest of time lol. i still have some left and will have quite a few mesh side scoops and then they'll all be gone, for a while at least.

I need a set of those all satin black circular mesh side scoop vents Steve.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I need a set of those all satin black circular mesh side scoop vents Steve.

im actually about to work on that thread right now lol. like i said, ive got a set set aside for you :beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Are there any vent sets still available?
Would prefer gloss black, but I ain't married to it
Thanks
RJ

oh yes there are plenty. i have five sets at powder coating right now for satin black. we dont do gloss black often but we can do it no problem. i just dont stock them as they take a lot longer to sell. if you want gloss black let me know asap as im heading to powder coating on friday and can drop a set off for you.

smith876

Established Member
oh yes there are plenty. i have five sets at powder coating right now for satin black. we dont do gloss black often but we can do it no problem. i just dont stock them as they take a lot longer to sell. if you want gloss black let me know asap as im heading to powder coating on friday and can drop a set off for you.

Steve, can I jump on a set in Satin Black? Shipping would be to 64151

Please send me a paypal invoice to ....
-josh

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Steve, can I jump on a set in Satin Black? Shipping would be to 64151

Please send me a paypal invoice to
-josh

sure thing josh. i should have 5 sets in my hands tomorrow. :beer:

Last edited:

smith876

Established Member
perfect, thank you Steve. Payment sent....

one question though, would you mind editing my email address out of your reply?
Thank you
-josh

BadBlue98GT

Established Member
Is there anyway to get satin black frames and satin black diamond mesh screens on the top side, but satin silver frames and satin black diamond mesh screens on the engine side? If so, what would the shipped cost to zip code 27332 be?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Is there anyway to get satin black frames and satin black diamond mesh screens on the top side, but satin silver frames and satin black diamond mesh screens on the engine side? If so, what would the shipped cost to zip code 27332 be?

so basically a satin black set with the bottom frames in satin silver? im sure we can do that. you'd maybe just have to wait a little bit till the shop does that color silver again. should be the same price as all black $220 shipped

quad

Established Member
Steve, these look great! Please put me down for Satin black, similar to pic below. PM sent with PP address.

Thanks.

Quad

Ross3_zpsf0c7cf6a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread