New to the Mach 1

CDNfyrfytr

Established Member
Hey all, FNG from Canada. I recently purchased a 2004 Competition Orange, 5 speed, bone stock Mach 1. :rockon:Car was a 2 owner car, the second never drove it, with just over 50000 miles. This is my first mustang and first performance car, so I'm sure I'll have lots of questions. I've been lurking here for a while as well as a couple other forums. Anyway, I love the car so far, and hope to keep it for a long time and one day pass it to my son. :pepper:I'll post up a few pics i have when I figure out how.

Mike

CDNfyrfytr

Established Member
02c48bcb18ae2a86d794b11c954c7011.jpg

cd314f3f80feebf07f9a6f9941c4a3e6.jpg

ae145657f1adebecd44bfa02e4bb7a2d.jpg

Here's a few from my phone. Hope this worked.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! Nice looking Mach. Don't know what mods you have planned but definitely put lowering springs on the list. A lowered stance does wonders for the look of the car.

CDNfyrfytr

Established Member
Thanks guys!

nice find, car looks like it might be bone stock outside of some light window tint

No tint. That is on my list though. My '13 F150 and my wife's SUV both have 25% on the fronts to match the rears, so that's what I'll probably do to the Mach. Otherwise it's bone stock, save for the drop in K&N filter.

Congratulations! Nice looking Mach. Don't know what mods you have planned but definitely put lowering springs on the list. A lowered stance does wonders for the look of the car.

Thanks! First on my list is a catback exhaust (thanks Ontario emissions testing), lowering springs, wider rear wheels and new tires. Possibly a tune too, but that'll have to wait a bit. Going to do the spark plugs and all the fluids over the winter.

Users who are viewing this thread