New to terminator family

Svt_jr

Always wanted this car since middle school, finally after graduating tech school I went out and bought a satin silver 03 terminator, with freshly built motor with less then 100 miles on it, looking for best things to get for reliable power, so far just smaller pulley, exhaust and intake making around 450, def happier in life now with it, never thought I would meet so many similar people with same car, new to ig to show progress on car hopefully I can build it to be the car it’s praised as ig@svt_jr

Attachments

• E1A83AB0-5FC4-443A-8BFA-717A67804140.jpeg
    E1A83AB0-5FC4-443A-8BFA-717A67804140.jpeg
    362.5 KB · Views: 187

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats! Hopefully it serves you well. Only a 100 miles on a new built motor would make me nervous. Did you get a lot of paperwork with the car?

Post up more pictures when you get a chance.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Congrats on scoring a Terminator! Curious why someone would go through building a new engine only to immediately sell it...? What’s the story?

Svt_jr

The car was stored in a barn, it was stolen and spray painted black, when it was recovered the previous owner put it up for sale, spray painted black and all I got it, the car then got re sprayed, and had motor rebuilt for the peace of mind

Attachments

• 79876C1C-A901-4767-AFD3-BD9228BDBBBA.jpeg
    79876C1C-A901-4767-AFD3-BD9228BDBBBA.jpeg
    312 KB · Views: 162

MG0h3

Established Member
Damn that’s wild. Glad ya saved it

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Always wanted this car since middle school, finally after graduating tech school I went out and bought a satin silver 03 terminator, with freshly built motor with less then 100 miles on it, looking for best things to get for reliable power, so far just smaller pulley, exhaust and intake making around 450, def happier in life now with it, never thought I would meet so many similar people with same car, new to ig to show progress on car hopefully I can build it to be the car it’s praised as ig@svt_jr

Everything there is to know about the car with plenty to download - including the real service manual, which you will want to have: www.terminator-cobra.com

BADBOYSVT

Established Member
I seen many ad like that . The seller always say . Just replace the 2 page list of part . But turn around and sell the next day . Made me wonder why too .

But to op welcome to the cobra family . And never say “ Termi “ . It’s forbidden here lol

Congrats! Hopefully it serves you well. Only a 100 miles on a new built motor would make me nervous. Did you get a lot of paperwork with the car?

Post up more pictures when you get a chance.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

hotcobra03

Established Member
I seen many ad like that . The seller always say . Just replace the 2 page list of part . But turn around and sell the next day . Made me wonder why too .

But to op welcome to the cobra family . And never say “ Termi “ . It’s forbidden here lol

Lol should be banned along with termi

Op
Good luck with car

I’m also on fence with rebuilt engine.
Block is still iron?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
The car was stored in a barn, it was stolen and spray painted black, when it was recovered the previous owner put it up for sale, spray painted black and all I got it, the car then got re sprayed, and had motor rebuilt for the peace of mind

Good job buddy. Enjoy the car and drive it like you stole it!

Users who are viewing this thread