New record for the quickest 11-14(15) stock motor coyote on the planet - 9.12@150

Troponin

Established Member
Nice pass!! That is wicked fast.

Didn't JPC and a couple other guys run mid 8s last year though? I remember one of them running an 8.7. I am not positive about what was stock on their vehicles, but I was under the impression they were stock internals etc too. Is that incorrect?

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Depending on weight something like what ~800-850rwhp and ~14psi You sir have the strongest 100% stock oem motor in the world lol.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I appreciate it

Nice pass!! That is wicked fast.

Didn't JPC and a couple other guys run mid 8s last year though? I remember one of them running an 8.7. I am not positive about what was stock on their vehicles, but I was under the impression they were stock internals etc too. Is that incorrect?

I don't believe those were stock motors. I've checked with them and a handful of other people in the industry and Larry's 9.3 was the stock motor record up until recently. Ken was the first to post up about breaking that record with his 9.25, and then I edged him out with my 9.12 pass last month. The 9.13 was at NMRA this past weekend.

Depending on weight something like what ~800-850rwhp and ~14psi You sir have the strongest 100% stock oem motor in the world lol.

Its right at 11-11.5 psi. I only have 3 lb springs in the waste gates and while the boost controller does a good job when set at 10psi, with it turned up a little higher, it fluctuates more than I would like. I need to put C02 on it.

Congrats!

What converter are you using(i see its a circle D, but what stall)?

It's a 4B as recommended by Eric@JPC. He and I went back and forth for about a month deciding on which converter would be best for the combo but ultimatley I think we got it right.

That is beyond impressive congratulations what is the weight of the car??

Right at 3600 in race car mode.

Users who are viewing this thread