image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
You may have finally convinced me to pull the trigger on a setup like this. Looks great!

MaximumSVT

Embrace your fears
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks great! Clean and not over the top like some of the kits out there. My '03 original headlights are starting to show their age. Definitely consider this vs. freshening up the stockers. Thanks for sharing.

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
You may have finally convinced me to pull the trigger on a setup like this. Looks great!

Looks great! Clean and not over the top like some of the kits out there. My '03 original headlights are starting to show their age. Definitely consider this vs. freshening up the stockers. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks guys! Hit up BlackFlame customs if you want a set. I don’t work for them or anything just really happy with the product.

94slowbra1

Established Member
Talk to me about the fog lights? What parts were used and ballpark price? I think the headlights look great just not my thing. Would love some more info on the fog light though.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice!

there’s also a member here that 3D prints a nice adapter plate to mount morimoto led fogs in the stock location

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice!

there’s also a member here that 3D prints a nice adapter plate to mount morimoto led fogs in the stock location

I got my set from @Huachipato but I dont know if he makes them anymore.

OP your set up looks great by the way, care to post some daytime pics with the projectors off. I want to see the fit and finish.

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
Talk to me about the fog lights? What parts were used and ballpark price? I think the headlights look great just not my thing. Would love some more info on the fog light though.

Very nice!

I got my set from @Huachipato but I dont know if he makes them anymore.

OP your set up looks great by the way, care to post some daytime pics with the projectors off. I want to see the fit and finish.

I know the pics are horrible. Best I could do while I'm at work

Here's the kit. They still make them
2003-2004 Ford Mustang Cobra XB LED Fog Lights Kit

Here is Daytime. I had them paint the shrouds Destroyer Grey. Then they used a slightly smoked Head lens that I provided them
IMG_4129.jpg
IMG_4128.jpg
IMG_4129.jpg
IMG_4128.jpg
IMG_4126.jpg
IMG_4124.jpg
IMG_4123.jpg

Smoke Tails
IMG_4122.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
My biggest pet-peeve with the aftermarket projectors is the gaudy housings they put inside and the design around where the projector is mounted. What you have looks as close to factory as they could get with what they had to accomplish so I think they look great!

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
My biggest pet-peeve with the aftermarket projectors is the gaudy housings they put inside and the design around where the projector is mounted. What you have looks as close to factory as they could get with what they had to accomplish so I think they look great!

Agreed, they look like they belong. Do like.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I know the pics are horrible. Best I could do while I'm at work

Here's the kit. They still make them
2003-2004 Ford Mustang Cobra XB LED Fog Lights Kit

Here is Daytime. I had them paint the shrouds Destroyer Grey. Then they used a slightly smoked Head lens that I provided them
View attachment 1694377 View attachment 1694378 View attachment 1694377 View attachment 1694378 View attachment 1694379 View attachment 1694380 View attachment 1694381

Smoke Tails
View attachment 1694382

Mind giving more details on headlights? Approx price?

Joe Biden has sniffed here.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I really like the shroud they used as well as the textured look on the bezel above them. Is that texture anywhere else, I think it looks better than the plain smooth bezel.

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
Mind giving more details on headlights? Approx price?

Joe Biden has sniffed here.

including the fogs I think all in was 900. Not cheap but I dont like chrome shrouds and wanted what I wanted. I had them paint the shrouds the Mopar Destroyer Grey, Morimoto LED conversion instead of Xenon.

I really like the shroud they used as well as the textured look on the bezel above them. Is that texture anywhere else, I think it looks better than the plain smooth bezel.

You noticed! The shroud is something black flame does on a lot of the Germans. I thought they looked good and asked them to make something happen.

Users who are viewing this thread