New project notch

rawboy

NEWB
Established Member
Picked up my first notchback, looking forward to all the plans! First thing is taking spoiler off and 5-lug conversion with some new wheels

20121113_161249_zps69a2ae67.jpg

IMG954107_zpsece02900.jpg

IMG954569_zpsae61b3b8.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It does definitely look very clean and well taken care of. Hope the project completes without any hiccups at all. Should be fun!

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Looks clean as hell! Given how popular and rare these are, I'd over-restore it and put it in a bubble for a couple years!

Nah, screw that, drive that bitch!

rawboy

NEWB
Established Member
91 5.0 stroked to a 347 ford motorsport crank, H-beam rods, dart heads, forged pistons, trick flow stage-1 cam, 24lb. injectors, GT-40 intake. New BBK long tube ceramic coated headers, flowmaster mufflers, H-pipe and polished exh. tips all welded. Hayes heavyduty clutch 3:73 gear and T-5 trans. cold a/c, short throw shifter. All steeda suspension, polyurathane bushings, struts, springs and shocks.

That's how the car sits now!

BTRStang

USMC Ret.
Established Member
Nice, beautiful car!:beer:
Advice:
1. Five lug swap as you stated (for bigger better brakes/rims)
2. Ditch the T-5 and get your self a Tremec 5 speed or TKO600 5 speed or anything else besides the T-5..... Their great for low horse/torque cars but after 350/350 their weak and will give you nothing but problems.... Every Fox I and my family has owned we ripped them out as soon as the car gets to our shops! We sell them for pennies on the dollar to young guys who are just starting out and trying to get there rides going...
3. Electric Fans and cooler stat; saw your location is Florida, Im from Louisiana and if you sit in any traffic with this jem in the Florida heat she is gonna start to run hot on a OEM clutch/fan setup with the mods she has...

Users who are viewing this thread