New Procharger for 2011 5.0!

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
How much boost was the whipple running in the referenced dyno?

Is it running the "9 or 10 psi" that you think your car is running at max boost, as you said in your other thread?

I'm thinking 3 or 4 psi difference in boost could make a pretty significant difference in the dyno numbers.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

Is it running the "9 or 10 psi" that you think your car is running at max boost, as you said in your other thread?

I'm thinking 3 or 4 psi difference in boost could make a pretty significant difference in the dyno numbers.

the whipple is making 9psi, mine is making 8.75 psi,

if you read, i said i am actually shifting at 7500 to 7600 and with the more r's i imagine it's making a little more boost and power, but i'm not going off speculations, i'm going off actuals,

so, look at the dyno where it clearly shows the psi, and the rpms, a ttrim is just going to get more efficient and make more power at the upper rpms, where the whipple is gonna make what it makes

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

I linked the graph, that is the graph posted by whipple for their 624HP (crank) 9psi kit. The base kit is 7psi and is rated 524HP (crank)

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
WOrd has it evo's f1c 011 procharged car went pretty fast yesterday...... I haven't seen it on the net yet, so i'll be nice and not post it:)

1slo5ohh

Established Member
WOrd has it evo's f1c 011 procharged car went pretty fast yesterday...... I haven't seen it on the net yet, so i'll be nice and not post it:)

c'mon spill it lol...saw justins (jpc) supercharged 5.0 at cecil wed. night he only made one pass, had a HORRIBLE launch and still went 10.12 i think it was

Users who are viewing this thread