New Pics of the Cobra

JWSnake

Established Member
Went to my aunt's for Christmas, and got to take a ton of pics in a spot near her house that I always wanted to. Weather has been nasty around here lately, so the car wasn't super clean for the pics. Only thing new since the Saleens + 335's is that I re-tinted the tail lights and sidemarkers.

28mgr4i.jpg

hrfnns.jpg

mwp3s3.jpg

2lucmp.jpg

2dmb0o5.jpg

zx4sxf.jpg

333erkl.jpg

9u2gps.jpg

2wox6z5.jpg

292l640.jpg

9rhet1.jpg

2604vhx.jpg

2z519oy.jpg

2s0znft.jpg

fvurv6.jpg

Last edited:

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
Nice location for some pics...we have plenty of low water crossings where I live..I would have neverr thought of taking some pics there...Nicely done.

svtcharged

svtcharged
Established Member
man your car looks almost identical to mine. only difference is i have tinted headlights. i have some pics of mine on the market. pending sale as we speak. hate to see her go. but will get another when time is right.

JWSnake

Established Member
nice looking car and cool pics.

Nice location for some pics...we have plenty of low water crossings where I live..I would have neverr thought of taking some pics there...Nicely done.

Thanks. And yeah, usually that water is really high, I got lucky and caught it at a pretty good level.

Car looks good. Ever consider polishing up your exhaust some it would really bring your car together.

Absolutely. I need to find time to do this. Car is daily driven so that's why it looks horrific in these pics.

Nice pics,we have roads that`ll do that here after a few really good rains.

Thanks. And this is actually the only spot around here that I've found that makes a low water crossing.

Looks good man!

Thanks man :beer:

Nice pic!

Nice pics

nice. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys :beer:

335's ftw

Only way to go :coolman:

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
Although chrome saleens look great. I think that car would look sick with black saleens and also give it that sinister look.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread