New Pics of the Cobra

Slow99x

Established Member
I was considering going 335s on mine too. Did you have to change the IRS bolts and roll the fenders?

Nice pics and car BTW

EVO-lution

Established Member
niiiiiice looking Cobra man. I feel tinted tails can only be pulled off on a black car. I had em on my 99 Cobra.

Loving the chrome saleens and the area where you're at is pefect. But can we say your area has a weeee bit of a flooding issue? hahaha

JWSnake

Established Member
Killer pics man. :thumbsup:

Thanks man :beer: I've seen your car on the local board in addition to here on SVTP. Let's just say, your car makes me wish I went with Silver instead of Black, to say the least.

i like it

Thanks.

Although chrome saleens look great. I think that car would look sick with black saleens and also give it that sinister look.:rockon:

Big props to you.. I like your style. I've been tossing this around in my head so much lately. The ONLY thing keeping me from making the move: they don't make Black Saleens in 18 X 10.5, so I wouldn't be able to run my 335's. 315's aren't wide enough for me. But the Black Saleens look so good, I don't know if it matters. If I find a deal, I may give these up and make the move.

JWSnake

Established Member
I was considering going 335s on mine too. Did you have to change the IRS bolts and roll the fenders?

Nice pics and car BTW

I did neither. Only thing I did was 3/8 spacer and extended studs.

niiiiiice looking Cobra man. I feel tinted tails can only be pulled off on a black car. I had em on my 99 Cobra.

Loving the chrome saleens and the area where you're at is pefect. But can we say your area has a weeee bit of a flooding issue? hahaha

Thanks man. And I know.. I LOVE black tail lights on black Cobras.
I've been considering ditching the chrome Saleens for black ones, even though I love the chromes.
I wasn't sure how the pics would turn out, I loved the location myself. And that was the only part in the area I saw that was flooded, I just happen to stumble upon it awhile back.

mmmm black cobras = sex

I agree man :rockon:

JWSnake

Established Member
Nice
but Saleen wheels on Termi..... :nonono:

Disapprove of Saleens on a TERMINATOR huh? A lot of folks run that setup.. I've never really seen a negative response to them. What other set of wheel can you buy, in chrome, in dimensions 18 X 9 and 18 X 10.5, brand new, for $700 shipped to your door? You can't do it. I don't see how these look bad in any way either, a lot of guys run them, in different finishes as well. They were an excellent alternative to the 18" 03 wheels when they were out of stock.

I guess if you want to shake your head at my Saleens on a TERMINATOR, I'll shake my head at you for calling a Terminator a "Termi." That's a no-no my friend. :nonono:

MGC

Established Member
Disapprove of Saleens on a TERMINATOR huh? A lot of folks run that setup.. I've never really seen a negative response to them. What other set of wheel can you buy, in chrome, in dimensions 18 X 9 and 18 X 10.5, brand new, for $700 shipped to your door? You can't do it. I don't see how these look bad in any way either, a lot of guys run them, in different finishes as well. They were an excellent alternative to the 18" 03 wheels when they were out of stock.

I guess if you want to shake your head at my Saleens on a TERMINATOR, I'll shake my head at you for calling a Terminator a "Termi." That's a no-no my friend. :nonono:

Haha. Totally agreed.

JWSnake

Established Member
great choice on the photo spots and car looks good but that bitch would be sick with black wheels

Thanks.. and I knowwwww, like I said, I keep thinking about switching. Biggest problem is that they don't come in 10.5's, so I couldn't run my 335's. I'm definitely entertaining the idea.. maybe get them for a winter set of wheels in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread